Innokin
What's new

Vapefest preparation - time marches on...

With Paypal express you should be able to capture payments instantly however in real life reality how well this work I do not know.

Paypal offered me a card reader the other day for the special price of £49.00 what's so special about that I don't know but in situations like this it probably comes into its own.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Get it. I have one.

Vape Club

Nope Infact the whole reason I got it was after our account was restricted, we now have the business account and it's much better. What kind of restrictions have you heard about?

AcmeFog
Did they not stick silly reserves and restrictions on your account since adding it?

Just been having a read, they charge a one off fee for the device itself and 2.75% on each transaction.

You have to pair it with an app but looks simple to set up.

If i had a a real use to get one i would try one out but as i'm mainly doing online sales anyone i don't really need one.

It would come in handy for market stalls and similar but i really don't have a use for one.

Nope Infact the whole reason I got it was after our account was restricted, we now have the business account and it's much better. What kind of restrictions have you heard about?

100% reserve for 30 days but when I spoke to them they said they could restrict at any time for up to 90 days but usually that isn't the full balance of the account. The thing is though when you have suppliers to pay and people wanting to order, a 30 day restriction is as good as cutting off the business totally.

Just been having a read, they charge a one off fee for the device itself and 2.75% on each transaction.

You have to pair it with an app but looks simple to set up.

If i had a a real use to get one i would try one out but as i'm mainly doing online sales anyone i don't really need one.

It would come in handy for market stalls and similar but i really don't have a use for one.

The app was a doddle when I used it, I would have happily paid for PayPal Here and kept it running had they not have slapped the restriction on and/or given any form of justification for it along with a timeframe to expect it to be lifted. They did neither and basically just kept me hanging so I kicked off and got it removed.

Premier Ecigs
A wheelbarrow full of cash will be nice, I want to get a mobile card machine sorted though and suspect that would get more use

Right on about the tax man though :)

Not gonna step on ya toes here pal, hope I dont sound belittling or annoying.

Have you looked at the PayPal pay by card machine? It plugs into your mobile phone.

I had one somewhere, think they were free from PayPal themselves

EDIT:- NEVERMIND, SHOULD HAVE READ THE REST LOL

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

Back
Top Bottom