Vape Superstore
What's new

WTF have I just ordered?

I got a LM2596 board for that bad boy if you want.

attachment.php

View attachment 24016

I when I ordered it looked smaller on the picture.

Elux
I got a LM2596 board for that bad boy if you want.

attachment.php

View attachment 24016

I when I ordered it looked smaller on the picture.

Thanks for the offer fella but I've got a 15a buck step down for this box. Its quite a beast with its 2 heatsinks. Not quite big enough to warrant a 50mm deep box but I couldn't find another one that was long and high enough to fit all this stuff into. Sorry to say but the lm2596 can only handle 2a according to the specs.

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer fella but I've got a 15a buck step down for this box. Its quite a beast with its 2 heatsinks. Not quite big enough to warrant a 50mm deep box but I couldn't find another one that was long and high enough to fit all this stuff into. Sorry to say but the lm2596 can only handle 2a according to the specs.

I mostly joking, big chip for a big box.

AcmeFog
Royal Flush Vape
Why didn't you go with the raptor chip ??

I read they can only chuck out 6v.
They look good though. Chegs has been going on about them for a while. I might need to give one a try. Cheers?

I read they can only chuck out 6v.
They look good though. @Chegs has been going on about them for a while. I might need to give one a try. Cheers?

Was thinking that chip had heat-sinks so it must be wasting battery power in the form of heat.

Raptors output is max 6 volts @ 20amps that's 120watts. You going for more than 120 watts? 97% efficiency too so its going to create minimal heat.

Vape Green
Was thinking that chip had heat-sinks so it must be wasting battery power in the form of heat.

Raptors output is max 6 volts @ 20amps that's 120watts. You going for more than 120 watts? 97% efficiency too so its going to create minimal heat.

I think that will be more than enough wattage for a good vape but I want to push the boundaries a bit. The board I've got still puts out 8.2v from an 8.4v source. I've got it now so I might as well use it.
Raptor next time I think as the size makes it better I think.

I think that will be more than enough wattage for a good vape but I want to push the boundaries a bit. The board I've got still puts out 8.2v from an 8.4v source. I've got it now so I might as well use it.
Raptor next time I think as the size makes it better I think.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
I'm not sure but was looking round Farnell site and although they are out of stock, it would seem they also carry the Raptor plus smaller output devices and also a 50A board/chip. If they can get Raptor chips then we save on that idiotic £12 charge on the other site.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom