Innokin
What's new

Review Aspire Nautilus BDC Glassomizer Kit

Vape Superstore
@martynparker very, very good review. I do also have a aspire nautilus and i have to say it is awesome. it throws protanks,vivi novas or any other clearomizer top or bottom coil to the stone age. I mean it is worth any single penny you pay for it. The coils are quite expensive but i heard they last for very long time so...

AcmeFog
@martynparker very, very good review. I do also have a aspire nautilus and i have to say it is awesome. it throws protanks,vivi novas or any other clearomizer top or bottom coil to the stone age. I mean it is worth any single penny you pay for it. The coils are quite expensive but i heard they last for very long time so...

Thanks for the kind comment. Much appreciated.

We love the Nautilus!! Good review.. Our stock finally came back in today of this tank!

May I ask regarding your video reviews what they cost etc?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi All,

Here is my review of the Aspire Nautilus. I hope you find it helpful.

Martyn

Great review and I agree it's a really good tank.

I did try dry burning the coil and it burnt straight away. Have you tried cleaning your coils and if so, how did you do it?

Vape Green
Great review and I agree it's a really good tank.

I did try dry burning the coil and it burnt straight away. Have you tried cleaning your coils and if so, how did you do it?

I usually rinse with water. Shake dry and then briefly pulse the coil and wick just a couple of times to start the drying process. I then put the coil aside for a few days to fully dry and use a different one in the meantime. Hope that helps.

Just ordered one of these!! I can't wait to try!!!

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom