Vape Club
What's new

Review Tjuice red astaire concentrate

I bought a 10ml for £3.95
I wanted to try tjuice for ages but I have a sensitivity to pg so their normal blend was a Nono
However I discovered they did concentrates woohoo
I made a mix at 80vg-20pg and 20% flavour 16mg nic strength -
Even without steeping this smelled amazing so I dived right in and wow it's good it's excellent in fact - berry good flavour excellent vapour production and good throat hit -
It's like a winter berry mix with mentholly aniseed goodness it really hits the spot.
And I've already ordered a 30ml bottle

This review is of a flavour concentrate I purchased from tjuice with my own money and is based upon my own opinion and in no way reflects the views of the vendor or any other member of potv

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Vape Club
I do want to try the T-juice concentrates at some point as they seem pretty banging from what I have heard. Vamp Vape, Jack the Ripple, Green Steam and Colonal Custard are the ones that appeal to me the most. If you get anymore let me know how they are as I am still yet to mix my first batch. I will mix up some this weekend I reckon ; ) banana custard mmmmmmmm

I do want to try the T-juice concentrates at some point as they seem pretty banging from what I have heard. Vamp Vape, Jack the Ripple, Green Steam and Colonal Custard are the ones that appeal to me the most. If you get anymore let me know how they are as I am still yet to mix my first batch. I will mix up some this weekend I reckon ; ) banana custard mmmmmmmm

the colonel custard is pretty good too i think it needs a few days to steep

AcmeFog
green steam is very nice also vamp-vape is something to sink your teeth in to i was lucky enough to try a mix of both off a member of another forum :)
how much was you able to mix with the 10ml Ninjaassasin1983 i was told it is pretty strong stuff ?
just to point out green steam is a bit of a tank cracker ....but damn it taste nice

green steam is very nice also vamp-vape is something to sink your teeth in to i was lucky enough to try a mix of both off a member of another forum :)
how much was you able to mix with the 10ml Ninjaassasin1983 i was told it is pretty strong stuff ?
just to point out green steam is a bit of a tank cracker ....but damn it taste nice

im high vg mate so i only got 50ml out of em

E-liquids.com
50ml thats about 3 days worth in this house lol
but beats having to pay full for 10ml ready mix
do you still get plenty of flavour with the 10ml mixed to 50ml heavy vg mix ?

50ml thats about 3 days worth in this house lol
but beats having to pay full for 10ml ready mix
do you still get plenty of flavour with the 10ml mixed to 50ml heavy vg mix ?

yeah mate heavy flavour im gonna order some 30ml bottles and make a bucket load of it

Vape Green
a stupid question but i have come across some concentrates via a friend who asked did i want to swap some for some of my e-juice. are these just for mixing?

a stupid question but i have come across some concentrates via a friend who asked did i want to swap some for some of my e-juice. are these just for mixing?

concentrates are for mixing buddy or u can add a coupla drops to liquid for a stronger flavour

Innokin
thanks for that ninja ill give them the hip sway then lol

Back
Top Bottom