Vape Club
What's new

Panzer 1:1 clone. Adding insult to injury !

yes its the one FT have had to put shipping on hold they cant get them quick enough from the supplier :grin2:

Premier Ecigs
I've already seen that. So is the clone i posted then really the ft clone & not a different one ?

youd probably have to ask the vendor. FT doesnt make the clones :P they buy them in from another manufacturer so it is very likely both places are supplied from the same manu. OR they ordered in bulk from FT

yes its the one FT have had to put shipping on hold they cant get them quick enough from the supplier :grin2:

Oh well, thanks. Bit of a pointless thread then. It's already being discussed elsewhere. What's confused me is the branding because i saw a different one somewhere with a different name on, vape tech maybe. I still would like to see a side by side comparison from a neutral perspective though, a conclusive proof of how the real one & the fake really differ.

Vape Green
well i have the original here and a FT one in the air as we speak so when it arrives we can take a look :grin2:

Smoore
Vape Green
I personally think that the fact owners of the genuine mods (include myself here) feel compelled to have to announce that their mod is real really goes to show how good the clones are in general.

Thanks for all the answers here folks. Normally it wouldn't matter to me & i'm not seasoned enough to tell one from another in a lot cases but i do like the genuine panzer. I'm thinking that what's actually happening here is that i'm seeing the light. I'm about 95% sold on a ss one but still want the clone to prove me right before i jump.

Elux
Back
Top Bottom