Innokin
What's new

The Viggo

I for one find it hard how anyone can have something in common with a mixed ozzy-english-irish-romanian hugging-bald bugger like you

erm nope can't think of anything

Good morning David how are we today :)

Well, I just bought my hand a box of chocolates for Valentines Day, so thats my sex life sorted foir the next year.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Just watched Todds review
1 I like the floating pin
2 I like the fact its brushed
3 I like the switch assembly IE battery rattle eliminate and the adjust on the throw

4 I was not to keen on the logo on the side, personally would of been nicer just on the bottom and leave the tube clean

5 Arh sorry just seen the pics on Shmovapes OMG what have they done to the engraving its way over the top and puts me as they say on Dragons Den its nice, couple of differences which is great as most mods are becoming the same with new ones coming out, but that engraving I'm OUT

Our marriage would never work, the engravings are precisely why I got interested in the first place.

Or maybe it would, like Jack Lemmon and the other one, like Tony Hancock and Hattie Jaques - oh tits, they were both terrible relationships. OK, I was right, it won't work. Stop begging.

AcmeFog
I for one find it hard how anyone can have something in common with a mixed ozzy-english-irish-romanian hugging-bald bugger like you

erm nope can't think of anything

Good morning David how are we today :)

Anyway, you've changed, mate, I remember when you were all about yellow shirts and big, pink ihybrids with dragons on 'em ;)
Seriously though, Viggo is a top piece of kit, sometimes the engravings make me cry, but at other times, I think they are quite insanely glorious, and the tube finishing is quite awesome, not a fingerprint magnet, great weight, v grippable.

Our marriage would never work, the engravings are precisely why I got interested in the first place.

Or maybe it would, like Jack Lemmon and the other one, like Tony Hancock and Hattie Jaques - oh tits, they were both terrible relationships. OK, I was right, it won't work. Stop begging.

Don't get me wrong mate, the mod in todds Video I could of coped with but the one listed (now sold out) on shmovapes is way over the top for me :), your right though we would not work together apart from the banter :)
Anyway, you've changed, mate, I remember when you were all about yellow shirts and big, pink ihybrids with dragons on 'em ;)
Seriously though, Viggo is a top piece of kit, sometimes the engravings make me cry, but at other times, I think they are quite insanely glorious, and the tube finishing is quite awesome, not a fingerprint magnet, great weight, v grippable.

Arh now then they were a nice collection I had I will admit

the Dragon was my favourite, it all went wrong when the bellend started printing the logos on instead of engraving for me.

I do like the concept of the dragon David as mentioned mate, just the heavy engraving puts me off (he says that had the above last jan lol)

Vape Club
Don't get me wrong mate, the mod in todds Video I could of coped with but the one listed (now sold out) on shmovapes is way over the top for me :), your right though we would not work together apart from the banter :)

:lovesign:

Last time I checked there were some left between 033 and 039 Carlos
but it doesn't matter you won't buy one anyway hahaha.

Vape Green
viggo1.jpg

viggo2.jpg
viggo4.jpg

viggo3.jpg

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom