Vape Club
What's new

Review Panzer by Masterpiece Custom Vapes

Vape Superstore
great review @Mawsley i really need a panzer in my collection that is an awesome looking mod.

Everyone needs a Panzer. :D

And then there's the special edition Black Hawk landing soon too...

1011792_10200934264073031_1822280228_n.jpg

AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
1204 REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Great review as always, just a pity you had to spoil the thread by showing the NightHawk version. Thanks for spending my money dude! :p

1204 REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Great review as always, just a pity you had to spoil the thread by showing the NightHawk version. Thanks for spending my money dude! :p

Sorry.

I wasn't. I really thought one Panzer was enough...but it isn't. One Panzer can never be enough. Sold all my stuff today so I'm this close to having the money. Shame I have to throw it all at the Colossus on Friday.

I wonder where the market is for body parts.
outlawcox - top call on the brass Kraken, love that idea.

Vape Green
so its £286.99 for the pair eeerrr how much do you think i could get for my OH's liver ?

it was Mawsley your honour he made me do it honest lol

so its £286.99 for the pair eeerrr how much do you think i could get for my OH's liver ?

it was @Mawsley your honour he made me do it honest lol

Tell me about it. If the wife ever realises what I've spent I'll be needing a whole new set of organs, especially the most important one.

Vape Club
Lol if my OH finds out I think I will be in the same boat at the moment she thinks @thejester and whit77 have been giving me free mods and atty's lol and whit77 lives in china pmsl the panzers are going to be put down to you thou @Mawsley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom