Innokin
What's new

Genny style atty woes

Seedy the other thing with genesis atties is the 'genny tilt', you need to tilt the atty every so often to the wicking material and I also ensure I lift and tilt as I vape... you probably already do this but it is a consideration not already mentioned ;)

Thanks. Yeah. I already do that.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
SS rope with ekowool sleeve on top half of ss rope, then rap coil around ekowool sleeve. ive got the rsst and agat2 both set up with this and work a treat. gimme a shout if you get stuck.

Thanks for the help. Ive got 400 mesh. Do you think 200 or 300 would wick better? I'm thinking of making a tube with a tiny bit of silica to stop it pouring out. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help. Ive got 400 mesh. Do you think 200 or 300 would wick better? I'm thinking of making a tube with a tiny bit of silica to stop it pouring out. Any thoughts?

May do if you juices are thick? Have you got ss rope n ekowool?

AcmeFog
Yep, sounds like it, i'd say try the rope, should keep the coil juiced

Vape Club

300 is better for thicker e-liquids 500 mesh is better than 400 mesh for wicking normal liquids.

A double wick (as in one of the vids above) or putting silica inside it will both help wicking.

Getting the wick right on a Genesis build is at least as tricky as getting the coiling right imo.

personally I found ss rope wicks better. Try the ss mesh, don't wrap the coils to tight tho. Could try a microcoil using the drill bit method?

Vape Green
Seedy let me know how you get on, if you want to try ss rope, let me know, pm me your address n il post some out.

Would increasing the air not help? I ask as my little 17 mm aga-s is using a 2 ml tank in under 2 hours since I added a 2 nd airhole. The flavour is awesome,really strong warm and wet. Way better than adding a second wick/coil.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

E-liquids.com
I've been thinking that might help. I might try drilling the hole a bit bigger. I've currenty got it at 1.5mm but I like the draw of my Igo-L at 2mm.
Anyone think this will help?
Surely it won't help the wick get juiced more.
Would it keep the coil cooler so no more burnt hits?
Questions, questions, questions ;)
I appreciate all the help.

Back
Top Bottom