Vape Club
What's new

The Snus stories....by KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KulrMeStoopid

I have in my possession some Snus... and I thought it would be a great idea to "Experiment" and see just how wonderful this stuff is.

Sweden has like the lowest smoking rate in the EU (i think I read that somewhere)

and since I am an ex smoker now vaper... I was wondering if this was really as viable an alternative to smoking and/or vaping as they come.

So I will document my Snus stories here...

View attachment 14979

I have received 10 little snus packets... 2 each of 5 flavours

Offroad White mini Mint Snus
Thunder extra stark cool orange
Thunder Cola
Thunder Wintergreen
and Thunder Extra Strong Cool mint...

I think I am going to save the extra strong.

Now. I don't know how to use this stuff. I am a girl...girls dont spit..they swallow so I hope I dont have to spit this stuff out... and if I do and I don't....I hope I dont get a stomach ache in the process. And of course I expect any of you who know how to use Snus, to tell me true and honest whether I am supposed to spit or swallow!

So here it goes... Im going to try to do the Snus thing for a few hours and see how it goes.

I will start with .....Cool Orange.

E-liquids.com
1st note... this stuff stinks...it smells right out the cows ass.

I don't really get Snus .. surely its just like a cross between chewing tobacco and Nicotine gum ?

Vape Green
I don't really get Snus .. surely its just like a cross between chewing tobacco and Nicotine gum ?

Now I know chewing tobacco and that shit is rank and just disgusting. Have you ever talked to someone with a gob full of it?

Nasty.

I have my first lil packet of snus in my between my upper lip and gums and it burns... which I have to say is going away.

However, I now have a mouth dripping with saliva and this weird not so orangy taste oozing between two teeth so I keep licking at it like some kind of crack addict.

I am not sure if I like this...god I cant even experiment more than 5 mins :P

Smoore
PMSL bless you KMS!
I think it is awesome that you are experimenting with it and i look forward to seeing the results.
Although it does sound like it could be short lived!

AcmeFog
yeah i avoided the swallowing...spitting is not cool... i have an empty pack of crisps that will now become full of KMS snus Spit.

That's an unlovely image. You could at least have said you were using a silver spitoon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Innokin
PMSL bless you KMS!
I think it is awesome that you are experimenting with it and i look forward to seeing the results.
Although it does sound like it could be short lived!

Some pictures of facial expressions whilst KMS tries it would help us greatly do you not think Doofry? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom