Innokin
What's new

Steam crave aromizer v3 rdta vs profile rdta

Jd_

Achiever
I was thinkin about getting one of these, i am really leaning towards the steam crave, but i really like the metal cage on the profile glass, the wicking ropes seem kind of strange to me tho.

Just looking for opinions

Premier Ecigs
hi mate i cant really offer any advice regarding the steam crave as ive never owned one, how ever i do own 3 of the profile rdta & all 3 are used daily ive never had a dry hit & they really easy to build on, at first i was curious about the steel ropes & wondered how they worked & still not sure how they do the job but they certainly do & like you say the cage around the glass is a bonus for some one like me who is clumsy lol.

hi mate i cant really offer any advice regarding the steam crave as ive never owned one, how ever i do own 3 of the profile rdta & all 3 are used daily ive never had a dry hit & they really easy to build on, at first i was curious about the steel ropes & wondered how they worked & still not sure how they do the job but they certainly do & like you say the cage around the glass is a bonus for some one like me who is clumsy lol.
Do those ropes rust or anything or r they good forever?

Vape Green
I haven't used either but I do have the Unity and OG RDA, and knowing how good they are would swing me towards the Profile RDTA.

I don't think you'll hear a bad word on either of them to be honest though.

no sign of rust on any of mine bud im guessing our vape liquid stops that from happening & when i wash them when i strip the rdta down i dry them on kitchen roll before putting it all back together.

E-liquids.com
they should be stainless steel so no rust.
I don't have any you mentioned but have the brunhilde mtl rdta with SS ropes and looking at the ends of the ropes you can see how the small gaps between the strands would go all the way to the other end effectivly making them like a straw.

they should be stainless steel so no rust.
I don't have any you mentioned but have the brunhilde mtl rdta with SS ropes and looking at the ends of the ropes you can see how the small gaps between the strands would go all the way to the other end effectivly making them like a straw.
If an rda has a 2ml juice well, is that going to be just juice loose inside the tank, or would u fill the area with a cotton wick?

AcmeFog
I’ve got both.

I’ve you’re going to use mesh then the profile would be better, the deck is bigger and they’re about the same to wick in terms of difficulty.

I think the aromamizer is slightly easier to wick dual/single coils and is capable of delivering a much tighter draw - the profile is airier to start off with and although you can close it down it’ll start moving airflow off to one side.

steel ropes are ok to work with on the profile, it’s really all about getting the wick sat on top of them right.

Aromamizer is better for filling as the profile fill port and covering seem a bit of an afterthought.

the profile is taller than the aromamizer but not by much - similar juice capacity although both can be drained fairly efficiently if you chain vape.

If you do chain vape I think the aromamizer is better for avoiding dry hits particularly towards the end of the tank, juice is going with gravity here rather than flowing up the ropes/getting swilled into the juice port by tipping the mod when you toke.

cost wise, the rdta is cheaper than the basic aromamizer and you get the full versatility of coil/mesh. The cheapest aromamizer only gives you a single coil. The single coil is a decent enough vape though.

I don’t think you could go wrong with either

Brunhilde topcoiler, profile rdta, aromamizer supreme v3 for size comparison.

301FBDE8-C5E4-4AA2-B1CF-6E4623EEB301.jpeg

Smoore
I agree with Onion, in what he says.
I don't have the Profile, as I have 2 Brunhilde top coilers, which are similar to the Profile, I also use the Steamcrave, V2 though.
Steel rope systems work well, on the Brunhilde, plus you can replace them, should the need arise.
Maybe buy a Brunhilde, if you want an easy build deck. Velocity style deck is so simple. Wicking is straight forward, so long as your cotton touches the tops of the steel ropes.
Any of the 3 being mentioned are all very nice tanks. Steam crave products are always beautifully made tbh.

Decisions, decisions!!

Back
Top Bottom