Vape Superstore
What's new

Scissors

Jd_

Achiever
Can anyone suggest specific scissors they use that work well?

Ive tried fiskars, no luck, im using a pair of hair cutting scissors at the moment, they are ok, but there must be something that works better.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
For what? Clipping the end off cotton? I use anything from nail scissors to a bread knife.

A grass strimmer works quite well.
or
If you want a really good pair get yourself some fly-tying scissors.

Vape Green
I think the main thing with most scissors is, if you keep them sharpened then they work as well as any others. The only difference would be how long they go between sharpenings. I don't think any brand of scissors out there will stay as good as they are from new without sharpening from time to time.

Vape Club
Yeah, i mean i think my fiskars are bent a little, so when i try to cut the cotton it just folds between the blades.

Same with my hair scissors, but when i went to get them sharpened they told me that was how they were supposed to be.

Nailclipper isnt a bad idea, i already trim my coils with one, might work for the cotton too.

AcmeFog
I have used hair dressing scissors for the last 5 yrs , they've not been used for anything else & never been sharpened. Apparently cutting paper is one of the worst things for dulling scissors PXL_20210104_231527902.jpg

I have used hair dressing scissors for the last 5 yrs , they've not been used for anything else & never been sharpened. Apparently cutting paper is one of the worst things for dulling scissors View attachment 236054
Thats what i was told too. When yours are fully closed, if u hold them to the light can you see a small gap in the middle of the blades?

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom