Vape Club
What's new

Hwbl Bwbl liquid 20% discount.

eyeball kid

Legend
For some reason we've been remiss in not mentioning the excellent Hwbl Bwbl liquids for a while (druids brew) so I'm going to attempt a review shortly from my own stock and for the challenge of trying to describe them.

If you like your tobacco blends try bread of heaven, the grey mari or snow queen for a minty hit.
Alternatively you could blow your mind with the creamy, cardamom, pistachio madness that is crow black.

20OFF , gets you your discount.
Incredible liquids, some of you will already be familiar with indigene the excellent collaboration with manabush.
50/50 packs or shortfills available for you crazy high vg kids.

Last edited:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Crow Black! One of the liquids I always seem to have kicking about no matter what.

You are brave taking on a review there, I've vaped countless amounts and I wouldn't even know where to start! Crow Black, it's awesome. End.

For some reason we've been remiss in not mentioning the excellent Hwbl Bwbl liquids for a while (druids brew) so I'm going to attempt a review shortly from my own stock and for the challenge of trying to describe them.

If you like your tobacco blends try bread of heaven, the grey mari or snow queen for a minty hit.
Alternatively you could blow your mind with the creamy, cardamom, pistachio madness that is crow black.

20OFF , gets you your discount.
Incredible liquids, some of you will already be familiar with indigene the excellent collaboration with manabush.
50/50 packs or shortfills available for you crazy high vg kids.
In need of some BofH and Crow Black, so thanks for the heads up.

AcmeFog
Didn't like BoH, think I got a bad batch or something, made me ill that stuff did, never again.

Smoore
Didn't like BoH, think I got a bad batch or something, made me ill that stuff did, never again.
No bud.
It was the fact you had to put your hand in your pocket and pay money for a liquid.
Properly made you wafty for weeks.

AcmeFog
Been a year or so since I've tooted on these. They're really nice, uniquely flavoured juices and no way near as tobacco heavy as indigene.

If anybody reading has yet to try them, I strongly recommend that you do, and make use of this discount.

Been a year or so since I've tooted on these. They're really nice, uniquely flavoured juices and no way near as tobacco heavy as indigene.

If anybody reading has yet to try them, I strongly recommend that you do, and make use of this discount.
Definitely lighter with the emphasis on the un quantifiable flavours that lay within.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom