Vape Superstore
What's new

Taifun GT IV RTA

Martvb60

Achiever
Anyone got one of these and care to share their experiences with this tank? Cheers

Elux
Evening
Bought one of these (pure glass version) from Creme de vape a week ago. I’ve had a fair few high end RTA’s but this for me has topped them all!
As can be expected the build quality is top drawer and the the flavour, with a single 3mm alien (0.25ohm) at 38watts, is amazing!! Would highly recommend as a high end DTL RTA!
The deck is also very easy to build on.
I’m sure if you get one you won’t be disappointed

Hi Mike thanks for the detailed reply, I have not read a bad review or seen any negative comments when people have left personal reviews on sale sites. It s still good to get first hand views from someone who has one tho.
You just made up my mind for me thanks :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
Hi Mike thanks for the detailed reply, I have not read a bad review or seen any negative comments when people have left personal reviews on sale sites. It s still good to get first hand views from someone who has one tho.
You just made up my mind for me thanks :2thumbsup:
I looked at a number of video reviews and all of them highly rated this RTA. It’s pricey but well worth it in my opinion.
Happy vaping mate

Royal Flush Vape
I bit the bullet and bought the Pure Glass conversion kit for this and it is a great bit of kit, well worth the money and pairs well with a Dani 21700. :2thumbsup:

Initial run had the wrong size o-rings which led to issues. One of mine is now seized solid and unusable - I got a thorough pounding though, so I reckon I had my monies-worth. The other one has been perfect from the off, although I find myself using it less and less lately having moved to the Dvarw DL FL.

Vape Green
Thanks for your thoughts and experience @Mawsley I am thoroughly enjoying mine at the moment. :2thumbsup:

Hi.

I'm nearly about to bite bullet on the GT4 but I've heard some users say the airflow ring gets stiff after a while. Have you encountered this?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi.

I'm nearly about to bite bullet on the GT4 but I've heard some users say the airflow ring gets stiff after a while. Have you encountered this?
Yes, on the first run. No on the latter batch model I have.

Back
Top Bottom