Vape Club
What's new

Some Interesting New Wonder Flavours (at chefs)

Simon G

Olympian
Amaretto, Apple Gummy Candy, Bourbon Aged Cream, Bread (Banana Nut), Bread (Butter Toast), Bread (Sweet), Buttermilk, Citrus Drink (Five Fruits), Citrus Gummy Candy, Corn Powder, Crumble Topping, Egg Yolk, Grape Juice, Kumquat, Philadelphia Butter Cake, Pineapple (Baked), Portuguese Egg Tart, Raspberry Jelly Bean, Southern Sweet Tea, Sugar Cookie, Sweetener (Stevia 15%), Tropical Gummy Candy

I suspect a lot of you got the email about some new flavours.

some interesting stuff here..... Corn Powder, Egg Yolk, Philadelphia Butter Cake, Southern Sweet Tea?

............ Kumquat :D

Elux
AcmeFog
Got the email [emoji4] not tried any accept the bourbon aged cream which is stunning in custard and I think it will go well with tobacco and nutty mixes so ordering some with southern sweet tea, Philadelphia butter cake and I never tried a kumquat so ordering that too [emoji16]

Royal Flush Vape
Got the email [emoji4] not tried any accept the bourbon aged cream which is stunning in custard and I think it will go well with tobacco and nutty mixes so ordering some with southern sweet tea, Philadelphia butter cake and I never tried a kumquat so ordering that too [emoji16]

oh, please do report back. :)

thanks in advance @mattyk2010 :D ;)

Amaretto, Apple Gummy Candy, Bourbon Aged Cream, Bread (Banana Nut), Bread (Butter Toast), Bread (Sweet), Buttermilk, Citrus Drink (Five Fruits), Citrus Gummy Candy, Corn Powder, Crumble Topping, Egg Yolk, Grape Juice, Kumquat, Philadelphia Butter Cake, Pineapple (Baked), Portuguese Egg Tart, Raspberry Jelly Bean, Southern Sweet Tea, Sugar Cookie, Sweetener (Stevia 15%), Tropical Gummy Candy

I suspect a lot of you got the email about some new flavours.

some interesting stuff here..... Corn Powder, Egg Yolk, Philadelphia Butter Cake, Southern Sweet Tea?

............ Kumquat :D

Cheers mate.
Few interesting ones in there.
Will have to wait a week, or two till I get paid again.

Vape Green
Portuguese Egg Tart, sounds like my thing, showing out of stock though. Been vaping WF Vanilla Ruyan Custard for some time, standalone, very nice at 5%, after a month. Trying it next with some added Inawera Shisha Vanilla at 0.50%.

I’m also interested in these new flavours particularly the Portuguese Egg Tart and the Philadelphia Butter Cake so please do report back. I’ve just ordered some of the new Purilum flavours from NomNomz so I will have to wait to try these new WF until next month.
I wonder how these flavours behave after a good steep and wether they get fuller or just fade away?

Vape Superstore
I’m also interested in these new flavours particularly the Portuguese Egg Tart and the Philadelphia Butter Cake so please do report back. I’ve just ordered some of the new Purilum flavours from NomNomz so I will have to wait to try these new WF until next month.
I wonder how these flavours behave after a good steep and wether they get fuller or just fade away?

Please let me know what they're like, I got the email about the new ranges the day after I'd just spent sixty odd quid :doh:so i cant really afford to go back right now, what flavours did you go for?

Back
Top Bottom