Innokin
What's new

Mist Elite open for trading..

Mist Elite

Vendor
We have opened up a new Head Office in Boston with a large warehouse. We have no B&M stores. We are an e-commerce store. Abit like Amazon. We are open 24/7, except for the Head Office which is open Monday to Saturday 9-5. All orders made online are immediately sent to warehouse for dispatch and customers are kept informed throughout the processing of their order/s.
We have promotions running at the moment and further information can be found at: https://www.mistelite.com/
Any questions will be most welcome. All communications are done via e-mail so all our customers have a written record of what is said and done for their reassurance.

We will be applying to the Forum Administrators for Vendor status in due course.

Royal Flush Vape
I think the search option on the website is unavailable in Mobile view. If I switch it to desktop view it's up there.

I don't mean to criticize but rather provide some constructive input.

Might as well be my stupidity and I just missed it :)

Thank you for informing me about that. Very much appreciated and I will get it looked at straight away. :thankssign:

Vape Green
I think the search option on the website is unavailable in Mobile view. If I switch it to desktop view it's up there.

I don't mean to criticize but rather provide some constructive input.

Might as well be my stupidity and I just missed it :)

If you don't see the magnifying glass search at the top of the homepage, I have added a search link at the bottom of the page, just below 'Warranty'. It seems, for some strange reason, the top search works when clicked on via a desktop. Strange one that, as I had no idea that was the case.
Hopefully the search link at the bottom of the page should now work. If it doesn't, I hope you won't mind letting me know. High 5 to you

I work as a sysadmin and I usually am on the other side of the table and for once I can "complain" around, so it's my pleasure to help :)

I see the search in the side menu bar as an item and at the bottom as the link.

Cheers and good luck!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I work as a sysadmin and I usually am on the other side of the table and for once I can "complain" around, so it's my pleasure to help :)

I see the search in the side menu bar as an item and at the bottom as the link.

Cheers and good luck!

Ohhh, I have to keep my eye on you then? :grin2: LOL

as your user name is showing in green you might have to apply for vendor status to advertise.
also your website needs a phone number listed due to the distance selling act or whatever its called now.
maybe @Miss Pepper can advise.
if youve already applied ignore me as most do :D

AcmeFog
as your user name is showing in green you might have to apply for vendor status to advertise.
also your website needs a phone number listed due to the distance selling act or whatever its called now.
maybe @Miss Pepper can advise.
if youve already applied ignore me as most do :D

Hi MrDJ. Thanks for that. I spoke with MissP about an hour or so ago and wanted to make sure it was ok and she seemed happy for me to go ahead. I believe the long distance selling act refers to the consumer buying online or over the phone. It is great that people are aware of their consumer rights and although it clearly refers to long distance selling it doesn't seem to say anything about needing a phone, however, you are right that we need a phone number available and we are waiting for VoIP system being installed, but due to Covid, this is taking longer than I would have liked to be honest. Rest assured, that any orders on our website, mean you are fully protected under the consumer rights act and long distance selling regulations for purchases made online.
You did the right thing by bringing up Consumer rights, it is very important that we have them. :thankssign:

Vape Club
I have been chatting with them. They are aware a few tweaks are needed to their website and will shortly be submitting their application for VS.

Back
Top Bottom