Vape Club
What's new

Passage vs Dead Rabbit V2 vs Nightmare vs Dang. Thoughts please :)

Fasttech still have a few drops left from the last batch, only matte black, stainless and blue left last time I looked.

Royal Flush Vape
I'm unimpressed with the Dang. A ceramic clamp is the only thing to makes it different. It's a so so RDA. I have a Dead a Rabbit V2 too. The Rabbit wipes the floor with the Dang in all areas. Can't speak for the Passage, at all.

My advice would be to find yourself an Asgard Mini. As has been said on this thread, already.

shame about the lockdown. I've a SS Dang sat here unemployed, you could have tried.

The Drop's a great shout, anything with a deep juice well for your first dripper is a good idea. I have to keep my eye on the Asgard Mini not to oversquonk. The Dead Rabbits, Drop, Drop Dead et all you'd have to squonk a hell of a lot to over do it.

AcmeFog
The Drop's a great shout, anything with a deep juice well for your first dripper is a good idea. I have to keep my eye on the Asgard Mini not to oversquonk. The Dead Rabbits, Drop, Drop Dead et all you'd have to squonk a hell of a lot to over do it.
Drops and rocking horse poo have the same rarity, sadly. Only SH items about. But if you do find any, drop me a PM. Oops.:2thumbsup:

Drops and rocking horse poo have the same rarity, sadly. Only SH items about. But if you do find any, drop me a PM. Oops.:2thumbsup:
Fasttech still have a bunch pal plus various clones, I scoured the UK sites yesterday & came up with nothing sadly, wouldn't mind another myself at some point

Vape Superstore
Fasttech still have a bunch pal plus various clones, I scoured the UK sites yesterday & came up with nothing sadly, wouldn't mind another myself at some point
Same with the Dovpo Variant. They do come up, both new and SH. I'll wait. It's not like I'm short of good RDAs.

Vape Green
shame about the lockdown. I've a SS Dang sat here unemployed, you could have tried.
Ahh that was a very kind gesture. That's ok I trust your judgement, I did initially rule it out for a couple of reasons, but I thought I'd include into the discussion incase I had missed something and my other choices were out of stock everywhere like the drop etc...

And @JohnnyAce I was thinking a Matt black RDA as it would look best on my X! I may have to check FT out as I cancelled an order from them and stupidly took a credit note, but hey an excuse to order a click and forget aye? ;)

So I managed to find a Drop in black, that was very difficult, for £17 at The Fog Shop and the Asgard mini in brushed steel at vapor cloudz. Didnt mention it earlier as I was waiting until I ordered it as they are rare at the moment :18::18:

The Electronic Cigarette Company
asgards are back in various places like evo, ecigone, 101 , not sure on everyones colour choices though

Back
Top Bottom