Vape Club
What's new

They didn't check the site in over 24hrs for new orders..

• Thread starter Deleted member 54125
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 54125

I just wonder how long it would have been if I had not called, it seems that was the first time they'd logged in for a while.

Asked them to cancel, considering they'd just logged onto the the site to check I would have thought that would happen pretty quickly. Nope, still sat as "Your order is confirmed".

Guess I'll just go straight to PayPal for my refund =(

Vape Club
I just wonder how long it would have been if I had not called, it seems that was the first time they'd logged in for a while.

Asked them to cancel, considering they'd just logged onto the the site to check I would have thought that would happen pretty quickly. Nope, still sat as "Your order is confirmed".

Guess I'll just go straight to PayPal for my refund =(

Just told me to F**K off and called me a C**T. Charming.

Just told me to F**K off and called me a C**T. Charming.
Boss of Manabush here - I'm not in today - but am looking into this now.

I have received two reports from two separate staff members on how you were rude and shouty on the phone

Regardless - you should not have been called names.

AcmeFog
still looking into it

I'd be more than happy to discuss over the phone.

I was neither rude or shouty. I was annoyed for several reasons which I am willing to explain at length.

I call mixshop to be greeted with manabush. Neither places I've heard of until yesterday. No explanation as to why I was getting manabush and not mixshop.

Why tell me they can sort out a cancellation and refund if they can't, they had the chance to clearly explain the refund process. I would have been more than happy to wait for whoever needs to process the refund, but I was under the impression the person I was speaking too was going to be doing it....

If I had not called, would anyone had logged into that site? From my research it looked defunct hence me starting to get worried about who I'd ordered from....then I get called a c**t and told to f**k off for trying to find out wth was going on.

I honestly don't care if you do nothing with the employees at the end of the day, I've left my reviews of my experience where I can. I just want my refund so I can just move on.

E-liquids.com
Firstly let me offer my sincere apologies.

It seems your issue was that your order had not changed status in 24 hours. At the moment we are running on a skeleton crew because of the countrywide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We can only have one person to a room and therefore everything is running at a much slower pace.

Your order would have been dealt with today, as you made it yesterday. This is, unfortunately, the pace we can work at under the current circumstances, especially as demand is very high at present and only one person is dealing with mail.

After discussing this with my staff, I have been led to believe that the first person you spoke with offered a full refund. Please note that Mixshop is not our business and we just provide logistics for it. We have no access to the PayPal account, so that staff member (@Chris K ) was attempting to contact the owners to get that sorted for you.

You then rang again and talked to another staff member (as it happens the guy doing the mail), who is under extreme pressure at the moment. He's actually one of the most congenial guys I've ever met, however, he is under some hellish pressure at the present time and did not take well to what he perceives as being shouted at. This is not an excuse, as there can be no excuse for his behaviour, but I hope it goes some way to filling in the gaps. He is now devastated at the way things went.

In fairness to him he thought the phone had disconnected.

I have been told you were shouting at the second staff member and another staff member in the adjoining room has claimed he heard it himself. I wasn't there so I don't know the exact details, although I suspect this is a case of someone worried about where they have put their money, talking to someone under extreme pressure and it's boiled over.

Please be reassured that the staff member has been disciplined, and will be sent to re-read the staff training pack regarding phone etiquette.

You have my apologies on behalf of the business and my staff member. I will happily send you a care package of any of our own (Manabush) products by way of apology.

You may have never heard of us, but we have been around a VERY long time and have a reputation for customer service, so this is extremely upsetting to me.

Please let me know if the above is acceptable to you and let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

I understand the owner of the company in question (not us) has now refunded you - so that bit should be sorted - all within a day period.

Best wishes
Martyn

Last edited:
I don't care about delays, I'm well aware of the situation. But unfortunately, as explained, it did seem like a rather defunct website. I placed the order at 1AM on Wednesday and no-one had even logged in up until mid day today so I doubt it would have been processed today.

Maybe put notices up on the site to explain any delays you may be experiencing like other sites have managed to do. One of the reasons I picked the site was because of it's relatively small size and notifications of any processing delays.

I don't want excuses or presents, there's not much point as my reviews will still stay exactly the same as that was my experience. I will not be ordering from any of your sites again because I wouldn't want to deal with any customer service issues in the future so sampling them is of little use.

I'm not complaining to get something. I honestly wanted people to know what happened to me and to get my refund sooner rather than later.

So, to reiterate... PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING.

Vape Green
I don't care about delays, I'm well aware of the situation. But unfortunately, as explained, it did seem like a rather defunct website. I placed the order at 1AM on Wednesday and no-one had even logged in up until mid day today so I doubt it would have been processed today.

Maybe put notices up on the site to explain any delays you may be experiencing like other sites have managed to do. One of the reasons I picked the site was because of it's relatively small size and notifications of any processing delays.

I don't want excuses or presents, there's not much point as my reviews will still stay exactly the same as that was my experience. I will not be ordering from any of your sites again because I wouldn't want to deal with any customer service issues in the future so sampling them is of little use.

I'm not complaining to get something. I honestly wanted people to know what happened to me and to get my refund sooner rather than later.

So, to reiterate... PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING.

Duly noted - nothing will be sent

we deal with orders all the way up to 4pm (2.30 for manabush, 4pm for mixshop - which we do after the manabush mail) so it would have been dealt with today

Last edited:
If you make your own juice and your staff are will to say something like that to me.....I don't fancy taking my chances at it not be tampered with. I promise to let everyone know.

Smoore
If you make your own juice and your staff are will to say something like that to me.....I don't fancy taking my chances at it not be tampered with. I promise to let everyone know.

thats a fairly scurrilous suggestion - I hope you have some backup for it.

personally I think it would only take people to read through this thread - and notice that you had started complaining about not seeing any movement less than 24 hours after you had made your order during the current crisis to make their own judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom