Innokin
What's new

TRIBUTE - A new old range from Manabush xxx

Hi sorry if it’s been asked..Are the nic shots freebase or salts.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Currently on the new tribute Nokomis, having missed the reformulation.
It appears to me that old meets new, I get a firewater type base, with hints of powwow from this tribute Nokomis amongst other things a spice or two perhaps.
Now that is indeed a good thing, as the old is present in abundance and I look forward to Chiri and powwow in the hope that as other flavours are added to the Nokomis base, the firewater presence dies down a tad.

AcmeFog
Currently on the new tribute Nokomis, having missed the reformulation.
It appears to me that old meets new, I get a firewater type base, with hints of powwow from this tribute Nokomis amongst other things a spice or two perhaps.
Now that is indeed a good thing, as the old is present in abundance and I look forward to Chiri and powwow in the hope that as other flavours are added to the Nokomis base, the firewater presence dies down a tad.
I don't get that but its not surprising I suppose as I vaped a lot of Christmas pow that had spices in.
I get a bolder base for sure. Not firewater like but it's definitely old nokomis meets new. I think the pow and chiri will really blow your mind.

I don't get that but its not surprising I suppose as I vaped a lot of Christmas pow that had spices in.
I get a bolder base for sure. Not firewater like but it's definitely old nokomis meets new. I think the pow and chiri will really blow your mind.

Defo a firewater thing/theme going on there for me..... which if its your bag ,it's brilliant, in fact outstanding.....but for me its there and more like firewater meets Nokomis.

Vape Club
Defo a firewater thing/theme going on there for me..... which if its your bag ,it's brilliant, in fact outstanding.....but for me its there.
Weirdly there is no firewater cross over aspect in its.... but I would t see it as a bad thing if there was! Pleased your enjoying it :)

Weirdly there is no firewater cross over aspect in its.... but I would t see it as a bad thing if there was! Pleased your enjoying it :)

That's strange, none at all, nothing ?...did you stir mine with the same spoon.... aye it's good man well done and as you say not a bad thing that I am fortunate to experience this....Im gifted I tell ye:)

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Defo a firewater thing/theme going on there for me..... which if its your bag ,it's brilliant, in fact outstanding.....but for me its there and more like firewater meets Nokomis.
Cool. I guess it's that bolder base notes I get that taste firewater like.
Funny how we all pick up on the different elements. I said before that on paper and by description, Omusa should be my favourite juice by far but it's my least favourite in the nokomis range (still wouldn't kick it out of my tank for another brand).

Cool. I guess it's that bolder base notes I get that taste firewater like.
Funny how we all pick up on the different elements. I said before that on paper and by description, Omusa should be my favourite juice by far but it's my least favourite in the nokomis range (still wouldn't kick it out of my tank for another brand).

Defo, really interesting juice, I wonder what other elements folks pick up

Premier Ecigs
Been trying out the nokomis today too, having never tried it before I can't compare to older versions. Definitely getting the base element that is in powwow too, but more creamy and syrupy notes, and I can taste more of a tobacco than I've been able to pick out in powwow. Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom