Innokin
What's new

Ohm testers (geekvape vs coil master?)

Quick one fellas I’ve done a swap for an ohm reader but need a battery to go in it! Do I need a new one or will and old cell be suitable?
Nope. But it'll need to be in fairly good nick. It's gotta fire duals.
I started off using batteries that were well past their best, they often wouldn't fire, though they read the ohms. Not sure how accurately though.

Last edited:
Vape Club
@RAPTOREX of it's type, one of the best. Not in production any more I hear, so when they're gone, they're gone.

@RAPTOREX of it's type, one of the best. Not in production any more I hear, so when they're gone, they're gone.
I'm informed even DNA readers and mods are a bit iffy at very low ohms. Is this true, or just jealousy, from a less well endowed vaper? Seems to me a DNA 60 or 75 should make the ideal reader.

AcmeFog
I'm using mechs most of the time so I prefer a dedicated reader as it's more stable for building on, I'd imagine DNA's are every bit as good but I wouldn't rely on it if you're going super-low.

I'm using mechs most of the time so I prefer a dedicated reader as it's more stable for building on, I'd imagine DNA's are every bit as good but I wouldn't rely on it if you're going super-low.
I was thinking of making a reader, a poor mans stealthvape unit if you will, from a 60 or 75. There doesn't seem much point if it's no better than the off the shelf reader.

Premier Ecigs
The price to buy the DNA board alone is higher than that reader, nevermind the cost of an enclosure..

A DNA based readers internal resistance can be checked & set in Escribe.Handy feature given the various internal resistances on mods, even on same brand, out of the box. Done properly should keep resistance reading errors to a minimum.

Vape Green
The price to buy the DNA board alone is higher than that reader, nevermind the cost of an enclosure..
It was more accuracy than just price, as well as the satisfaction from making it. I do love to making stuff. I've been offered DNA mods for £40. I was planning on making the enclosure.

It was more accuracy than just price, as well as the satisfaction from making it. I do love to making stuff. I've been offered DNA mods for £40. I was planning on making the enclosure.
A nice real wood one would look peachy!

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom