Vape Club
What's new

The Alchemists Cupboard

TheAlchemistsCupboard

Premium Vendor
Good Day POTV...

My name is Barry from a well established UK based vendor - The Alchemists Cupboard Ltd.

Established in 2011 we started out by making exclusive and very tasty full flavoured, bespoke e-liquids. Shortly after, we added Flavour Concentrates to our store, Being the first to offer Capella within the UK. Over the past few years we have continued to add flavour-houses from around the world to our online store, as well as developing NEW and exciting One-Shots or Bottle-Shots DIY solutions along with E-Liquids.

We offer 15 brands of One-Shots, over 200 flavours to choose from, along with over 1000 single flavour concentrates from 9 different manufactures and over 150 uniquely crafted E-Liquids.

I am happy to be able to offer members of this forum a 10% Discount on all orders over £10.00, by entering “POTV10” at the checkout. (non nicotine related products only)

Please, stop by my web shop and check out some of my products, whether it be E-liquids, Concentrates or Bottle Shots, we offer extensive reviews from a rich 9 year history within the industry. Rated 9.8 on Trustpilot.

We have a range of testers available in most brands, I look forward to welcoming you in our Magical Cupboard.

Kind Regards

Barry (The Alchemist)

Vape Superstore
Vendor Status application is being arranged Guys. :)

AcmeFog
Hi @TheAlchemistsCupboard and welcome.
Your naturals range of fruit concentrates are some of the most true to form flavours available so it's good to have you here :2thumbsup:

That's very kind of you to say, its great to hear you enjoy them. I agree, the Apple from this range is all time top 5 for me, and folk rave about the Strawberry & Plum.
Great to be involved and hopefully our experience may come in handy from time to time.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
Good to see you here, been a customer on and off for many a year, currently loving the Lemon n Lime

Good to see you here, been a customer on and off for many a year, currently loving the Lemon n Lime

Thanks Rickster, a Happy customer makes for a Happy Alchemist.
Old School flavour, you cant beat the deluxe/classics. Some flavours over the years have been re-worked due to better concentrates being available, Lemon + Lime is not one of them, every time we tinker, it never comes out as good as ye old faithful. The NEW - Lemon Sherbet though, boy does that knock the spots off the old one!

Vape Club
Thanks Rickster, a Happy customer makes for a Happy Alchemist.
Old School flavour, you cant beat the deluxe/classics. Some flavours over the years have been re-worked due to better concentrates being available, Lemon + Lime is not one of them, every time we tinker, it never comes out as good as ye old faithful. The NEW - Lemon Sherbet though, boy does that knock the spots off the old one!

Glad to hear it, some things are best left are they are:)

Back
Top Bottom