Innokin
What's new

Everzon cancelled order

Tootlevape

Achiever
After having had 3 orders delivered from Everzon over the past few months, I got an email saying that they can't ship to UK and asking do I wish to cancel my order for a refund.
I'm wondering if this is connected to the coronavirus.
I replied to the email telling them to cancel and got a reply that they are shut for business until 17th and my request will be dealt with then.
Screenshot_20200210-081728.png

Elux
After having had 3 orders delivered from Everzon over the past few months, I got an email saying that they can't ship to UK and asking do I wish to cancel my order for a refund.
I'm wondering if this is connected to the coronavirus.
I replied to the email telling them to cancel and got a reply that they are shut for business until 17th and my request will be dealt with then.
View attachment 210929

more than likely connected to the corona virus wonder how many more companies will send out similar emails ?

what did you have on order mate?

more than likely connected to the corona virus wonder how many more companies will send out similar emails ?

what did you have on order mate?
A Geekvape aegis squonker. I'm surprised that they just didn't say that shipping would be delayed rather than come off with the excuse that they can't deliver to my "remote address". They never had any problem delivering to my address before.

AcmeFog
I've got a pending order not been cancelled.

I've got a pending order not been cancelled.
Mine had been "processing" since I placed the order on the 3rd. I wasn't expecting to get it until March tbh due to the holiday and then the virus outbreak. It is just their reason for cancelling that is strange.

Royal Flush Vape
Mine had been "processing" since I placed the order on the 3rd. I wasn't expecting to get it until March tbh due to the holiday and then the virus outbreak. It is just their reason for cancelling that is strange.
Mine was placed on the 4th. Seems odd. Will see what happens. Certainly not expecting or agreeing to my order being cancelled without very good reason. I'm happy to wait for the virus to pass. I'm in no hurry.

Remembering that English isn't their first language my guess is that what with the current situation, its their way of saying that right now they can't post overseas that's all.

At the end of the day, we can all guess what it is but when you consider that whoever wrote this probably only has a basic grasp of English I wouldn't read too much into how they phrased it.

Vape Green
Remembering that English isn't their first language my guess is that what with the current situation, its their way of saying that right now they can't post overseas that's all.

At the end of the day, we can all guess what it is but when you consider that whoever wrote this probably only has a basic grasp of English I wouldn't read too much into how they phrased it.
That's more than likely. I suppose all the Chinese vendors are in the same position. Perhaps it would be in everyone's interest if they stated upfront on their websites that orders will not be processed and dispatched until the coronavirus outbreak has been dealt with and normal working resumed.

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom