Innokin
What's new

Vaporeso gen buzzing !!!! And constantly reading wrong ohms

82khali

Postman
Morning all

2 issues it reads wrong ohm constantly compared against coil master and agies legend.

1)MTL RTA 1 ohm build on coil master master and on the legend soon as I put it on the gen it reads 1.12

2) since the update it's doing this humming sound, tried my hell vape MD tank on another device works perfect no sound, tried another tank on then vaporeso gen and it's humming at super low voltage 2.80 -3.70 still humms capes ok, but it just sounds strange.

Bought it two days ago was buzzing with the feel of the device and size, however since the update it's just been super words.

E-liquids.com
Afternoon

Anything from 12.5 watts to 18.5, I thought update would add new features, I don't use TC as the coils I make are kanthal :/ I don't use TC

I only received it last week from ecogone store but they are closed today :/

AcmeFog
First off, variations between devices is very common. I have 2 ohm readers & they can give different values compared to any of the DNA mods I use. Unless the resistance is wildly out don't worry.

First off, variations between devices is very common. I have 2 ohm readers & they can give different values compared to any of the DNA mods I use. Unless the resistance is wildly out don't worry.

Thanks Bud but the buzzing sound just doesn't feel right

Innokin
Thanks Bud but the buzzing sound just doesn't feel right
Can't help with the buzzing as that sounds to be a board problem. Some electronics do give off audible noise but not everybody hears it. Definitely worth getting onto Ecig One & if you're near Derby they have a shop there.

Can't help with the buzzing as that sounds to be a board problem. Some electronics do give off audible noise but not everybody hears it. Definitely worth getting onto Ecig One & if you're near Derby they have a shop there.
Thanks bud

And thank you all for the input.

I checked on Google and it seems to be common issue :/

Looks like I'll have to post it as I'm in London.

Vape Green
Elux
Can you hear the buzzing all the time, or do you need to put it up to your ear to hear it?

Back
Top Bottom