Innokin
What's new

Nunchaku 2 tank spares ?

Syer Shulver

Postman
Bought this tank a few weeks ago - and on cleaning up one day the top silicone seal came out.

It had swelled hugely and wouldn’t go back in. It came with a spare that I’m
now using - but I’ve asked the supplying shop, looked online and can’t find spares of any sort for these tanks anywhere !

Any bright ideas ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• FDF11698-6159-42BD-9865-7B65030331FA.jpeg
    FDF11698-6159-42BD-9865-7B65030331FA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 204
Vape Superstore
Supplying dealer can’t help, can’t locate any online like me:

“No problem we will always try and help if we can ...It's not a common problem with that tank as far as I'm aware ......but also we are as much in the dark regards new items sometimes we often don't know how new bits of kit will perform untill we start too get feed back from customers, so we will keep an eye on this issue and see if it becomes a regular problem ”

Supplying dealer can’t help, can’t locate any online like me:

“No problem we will always try and help if we can ...It's not a common problem with that tank as far as I'm aware ......but also we are as much in the dark regards new items sometimes we often don't know how new bits of kit will perform untill we start too get feed back from customers, so we will keep an eye on this issue and see if it becomes a regular problem ”
Hi mate. Dont have that tank but I do recall a year or so ago hearing about the same issue with a Crown tank and its seal swelling. So same brand and same issue. I recall it was linked to a certain flavour or concentrate but can't remember what.
Out of interest what flavours are you using?

Vape Green
Hi mate. Dont have that tank but I do recall a year or so ago hearing about the same issue with a Crown tank and its seal swelling. So same brand and same issue. I recall it was linked to a certain flavour or concentrate but can't remember what.
Out of interest what flavours are you using?

Thanks Tazz.

I have heard of the issue before too. Was it linked to Citrus flavours if memory serves me correctly ?

Ive solely been using Vampire Vapes juices; and so far have used the grape flavour, the Green slush (Which had lemon / and / or lime in) and a Pink Lemonade flavour....

Vape Club
Thanks Tazz.

I have heard of the issue before too. Was it linked to Citrus flavours if memory serves me correctly ?

Ive solely been using Vampire Vapes juices; and so far have used the grape flavour, the Green slush (Which had lemon / and / or lime in) and a Pink Lemonade flavour....
Could be the lemon/lime flavours. Were you able to open the reddit links? They would start to for me then just go blank.
I think cinnamon flavour can do it too. Basically, from what I got from the info when I first read them was flavours that were known tank crackers, dont hear that much now, ones that damaged plastic tanks of I guess a certain plastic also affected some seals. I use a few citrus flavours that I saw damage some Gorilla bottles I had once. Your flavour may be the culprit. Bummer if you cant get that replacement seal though. Is it possible or worth the effort to make one, don't know, I probably wouldn't bother but some would. Good luck with it mate.

Bought this tank a few weeks ago - and on cleaning up one day the top silicone seal came out.

It had swelled hugely and wouldn’t go back in. It came with a spare that I’m
now using - but I’ve asked the supplying shop, looked online and can’t find spares of any sort for these tanks anywhere !

Any bright ideas ?

Thanks.
Give the original one a good wash in soapy water/rinse and leave to dry, it'll probably fit back in when the other one starts giving you gip!

I stopped buying any attys that couldn't be sorted with off the shelf parts - vape gear is a transient business, especially to the Chinese manufacturers, they make it and move on to the next product with no spares produced. I started only buying stuff that either had support, or non OEM parts could be used, after being unable to source replacement squonk bottles for the Steamcrave Squonk mod, and it wasn't exactly a bloody cheap mod to begin with! Contacted Steamcrave and they didn't produce any spares, I mean WTF did they expect people to do when the bottles on a near £100 mod inevitably started to crack/split due to the material used? And they held about 12ml so finding an alternative wasn't easy!

Vape Green
Give the original one a good wash in soapy water/rinse and leave to dry, it'll probably fit back in when the other one starts giving you gip!

I stopped buying any attys that couldn't be sorted with off the shelf parts - vape gear is a transient business, especially to the Chinese manufacturers, they make it and move on to the next product with no spares produced. I started only buying stuff that either had support, or non OEM parts could be used, after being unable to source replacement squonk bottles for the Steamcrave Squonk mod, and it wasn't exactly a bloody cheap mod to begin with! Contacted Steamcrave and they didn't produce any spares, I mean WTF did they expect people to do when the bottles on a near £100 mod inevitably started to crack/split due to the material used? And they held about 12ml so finding an alternative wasn't easy!

I’ll be following suit. Unfortunately might be sooner than I planned !

I offered the original one up after struggling to refit and it had ‘grown’ like 4mm or something crazy ! And no way was it going back in despite me having a fight with it for 10 mins or so. So unfortunately I binned it :-( Live and learn.....

Ta for your thoughts.

I had a quick look and couldn't find any either. What I would do is drop them a polite e-mail explaining the problem and ask if they can send you some out, i've not contacted Uwell before but other manufacturers have always been really helpful when I've gone to them direct. Here's their email if you want to give it a go [email protected] :)

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
I had a quick look and couldn't find any either. What I would do is drop them a polite e-mail explaining the problem and ask if they can send you some out, i've not contacted Uwell before but other manufacturers have always been really helpful when I've gone to them direct. Here's their email if you want to give it a go [email protected] :)

Just sent and got bounced back immediately. I’ll look for another addy.

Cheers !

Back
Top Bottom