Vape Superstore
What's new

Christmas relief Price Reductions and the new "THE COCONUT DIVERGENT" range. Xmas Closing times.

Premier Ecigs
Strangely enough I ended up adding raspberry to the coconut, ended up with a Ruffle bar type flavour minus the chocolate, was quite good.
Weirdly close to a planned flavour in this range!

Vape Green
Interesting.... your a busy man, the range looks great.
We decided a few months ago we probably needed to diversify a bit ...

helped by me having my creative head on the last few months.

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
haha

I was going to pull the trigger on a few Base Zero yesterday when I got sidetracked by a call from my local dogging society (one of the members got too keen in Santa's grotto) so it had to wait until the early hours of this morning. I don't suppose DHL (or whoever it is) deliver on a Saturday, so I'm all primed for Monday. Looking forward to the gin especially.

Struggling to choose a favourite from the Coconut range, one minute its the Pina Coco, the next it's Mocha.........But they all seem good from the limited amount I've tried. Muchos Gracias!

haha

I was going to pull the trigger on a few Base Zero yesterday when I got sidetracked by a call from my local dogging society (one of the members got too keen in Santa's grotto) so it had to wait until the early hours of this morning. I don't suppose DHL (or whoever it is) deliver on a Saturday, so I'm all primed for Monday. Looking forward to the gin especially.

Struggling to choose a favourite from the Coconut range, one minute its the Pina Coco, the next it's Mocha.........But they all seem good from the limited amount I've tried. Muchos Gracias!
Ahh pleased to see your getting on with em - coco range for me it’s oddly the pina!

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom