Innokin
What's new

The Cola Divergent ... Part 2

Innokin
The raspberry is really worth a punt :), tbh they all are, been alot of tweaking the recipes as ZT won't release something "that's sub par" in his eyes. Even when we've all gone "yep that's ace" he still tinkers and comes back and we go "alright dude. That is better than the other"

But the Raspberry and the Cherry Liquor win for me :)

Hey @Jon The Vape can't tease you about this range now... Cats out the bag.

I'll have to tease you about the others now. [emoji850]

Bollocks, that`s the Xmas Turkey money gone then :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
Ordered the Vanilla and the Cherry with 70/30 Nic shots, what's the best way to vape this? What I mean is, I'm sub-ohming, probably much to Martyn's horror............:D Is there a consensus as to the sweet spot with regard wattage or do I just tinker and find it for myself.........

Royal Flush Vape
Ordered the Vanilla and the Cherry with 70/30 Nic shots, what's the best way to vape this? What I mean is, I'm sub-ohming, probably much to Martyn's horror............:D Is there a consensus as to the sweet spot with regard wattage or do I just tinker and find it for myself.........
They work both ways tbh - myself it’s a 0.8ohm Mtl ... that’s where I’m liking em

Vape Green
Vape Superstore
Raspberry Cola just ordered. Couldn’t decide between the vanilla or the raspberry, but my fondness for blowing raspberries swung the decision [emoji1303]
The orange and kumquat is a surprising little number ...

Back
Top Bottom