Vape Superstore
What's new

Exvape Expromizer V4

I have been using my new Expromizer a lot over the past couple of weeks since I got it and I'm impressed. As @rew suggested I thought I would do a comparison with another favourite atty of mine - The Gate by Ambition Mods. I put the same build and the same liquid in both and also sought the help of Mrs V for a second opinion. In terms of flavour there is nothing really to choose between the 2 attys, both are excellent. In terms of vape quality again both are very good. The main differences are in the airflow and the sizes. The Gate is able to get just as tight a draw as the Expromizer but will also adjust to a looser draw than the Expromizer can. In terms of size the 2ml Expromizer is almost exactly the same size as the 3.5ml Gate.
View attachment 192772
In terms of cost both are around £30. Both are easy to build on and completely hassle free in use. In a world where I was only allowed one of these attys I would probably choose the Gate because of the size and wider range of airflow options but thank God we don't live in that world and I can happily continue to use both :)

Thanks for the comparison Steve. I agree about the Expromizer being large for it's capacity. It's the main reason why I don't use it much.

Premier Ecigs
The extension tank arrived today, it was easy to fit and it seems to have little effect on the performance of the atty. The extra capacity is very welcome but it does turn it from being a large tank into a really large tank.
DSC_0111.JPG

AcmeFog
This one seems to have fallen by the wayside, stumbled upon some reviews and it's starting to intrigue me, particularly as FT are carrying it for $25 now. Any long term thoughts on this one or has it disappeared into peoples drawers never to be seen again?

This one seems to have fallen by the wayside, stumbled upon some reviews and it's starting to intrigue me, particularly as FT are carrying it for $25 now. Any long term thoughts on this one or has it disappeared into peoples drawers never to be seen again?

I hated the shiny chrome look and regretted not buying the brushed stainless so it went in the drawer.
Probably vapes well but I wouldn't know...

E-liquids.com
Sorry, got hung up on some angry kid there then fell into some fonejacker, goddamn youtube!!

I blame whoever linked me to that angry kid earlier, I ended up watching the whole season one....

Vape Green
My order just touched down in Langley, should have it in the next couple of days. Quite looking forward to it.

Elux
Back
Top Bottom