Vape Superstore
What's new

After a 21700 mod, any recommendations

Smoore
Voopoo x217 is a dual 21700 and a some of the wismec are too, not too sure there a that many dual 21700's about, any reason for dual 21700 over dual 18650 ? You have a greater choice of mod with the 18650

Voopoo x217 is a dual 21700 and a some of the wismec are too, not too sure there a that many dual 21700's about, any reason for dual 21700 over dual 18650 ? You have a greater choice of mod with the 18650
Yeah been looking at voopoo, the disco lights putting me off a bit lol. Just thinking about battery life . Think I'll have a more choice on a 18650. . I've got a rx2/3 at mo. Getting bit old n battered
So looking for a new one.

Vape Green
Yeah been looking at voopoo, the disco lights putting me off a bit lol. Just thinking about battery life . Think I'll have a more choice on a 18650. . I've got a rx2/3 at mo. Getting bit old n battered
You can turn the lights off completely on the x217 [emoji6]

You can turn off the lights in the menu. Great mod although some suffer from battery rattle.

Innokin
Theres also the new dovpo odin but it's pretty expensive at the moment

Do you use pod? I ONLY use pod, I have been vaping for four years, and currently I use moti vape, I like its mango ice flavour.

AcmeFog
Given OP is looking for a dual 21700 mod, maybe not. Off-topic if you like Mango, try some Screamo Mango...

On-topic, options are pretty slim (really slim and i don't want anything voopoo personally), was looking myself recently, ended up going for something else (i vape around 20W, many options).

What’s your budget?

The Odin DNA250c is a really nice mod but pricey.

The Evdilo is a new one and really small for a duel 21700. Priced around what you’d expect for your everyday Chinese mass produced mod.

Elux
What’s your budget?

The Odin DNA250c is a really nice mod but pricey.

The Evdilo is a new one and really small for a duel 21700. Priced around what you’d expect for your everyday Chinese mass
not going to high on price as just want something that takes 21700 dual. Voopoo looks ok . I know it's got mixed reviews. But for 40 quid . Looks ok .

Back
Top Bottom