Innokin
What's new

Attention cat lovers

Royal Flush Vape
When I'm mixing I have to shut myself into the only room where the cats aren't allowed. It's very hard to concentrate though when they're scratching at the door & squealing cause they're in a huff cause I won't let them in.

When I'm mixing I have to shut myself into the only room where the cats aren't allowed. It's very hard to concentrate though when they're scratching at the door & squealing cause they're in a huff cause I won't let them in.
Aha mine does the same, end up locking him out the house.

Vape Green
Wow I never new this! Is it just cats or?

No, the article is just a bunch of disingenous scaremongering half truths. The 'specific weakness' to Heinz body anaemia they say cats possess isn't actually that specific - there are other animals suffer from it too, there's a link to an article on this if you read through the thread. Still there's very little, to no risk at all as long as you're not forcefeeding your pet ejuice or being a complete bellend and forcing em to inhale huge volumes of vapour.

Vape Superstore
My cat was just as addicted to fags as me and the wife were I think. We only ever smoked in the garden but he would come and sit near us. His little face was a picture - sniffing the air with a little smile on his face. When he was a kitten, he'd obviously got so used to the smell being on our clothes that when we first started letting him out he would bring us back empty cigarette packets and tobacco wrappers he'd found in other peoples rubbish. It was also a pretty effective way to get him to come home - we'd just stand in the back garden and light a fag and he'd be right next to us within a minute. Vaping doesn't seem to get quite the same love from the cat.

Last edited:
I can't not vape around my cats. The little black one follows me everywhere and the other one thinks I'm a chair. It's both adorable and annoying. I love my kitties and I do everything I can to keep them safe. Luckily they are not idiots so they don' stick their faces in the vapour and they don't go anywhere near juice. Actually, that said, Olga is mad. She sticks her face in ashtrays.

AcmeFog
my cat runs away when i vape ,, she hates it ! the dog on the other hand seams to love it :11:

Found my cat using one of my bottles as a toy the other day, so they’ve now gone into a lock box, just common sense.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom