Vape Club
What's new

Ohm low

Great you've found a place that agrees with you. That doesn't make it right, just means there's some people that agree with you. There are plenty of people who think the world is flat, does that make them right? Of course competitive vapers (I don't know why that's a thing) are going to be on the bleeding edge of extreme. On the bleeding edge of pushing CPUs the competitive guys set world records in speed 8.7ghz, however if I try to run my chip that like it simply won't work, I could probably push it pretty far with a high voltage and ruin the chip or blow my PSU. I'm not interested in taking an unnecessary risk. People at the bleeding edge take risks. You want to take risks, that's fine.

Nobody here has done anything but try to do you a favour by telling you it's dangerous, you want people to say go for it, go be with them. I know I'm personally fed up of hearing from you. We're not going to condone your lack of caution. Push it as hard as you like. Don't come and tell us, don't need to know, don't care. We've tried to set you right, you don't want to hear it. Go be with those guys and they'll high five you all the way until it blows up on you. I hope that doesn't happen, but I expect it will at some point if you continue.

Vape Club
Great you've found a place that agrees with you. That doesn't make it right, just means there's some people that agree with you. There are plenty of people who think the world is flat, does that make them right? Of course competitive vapers (I don't know why that's a thing) are going to be on the bleeding edge of extreme. On the bleeding edge of pushing CPUs the competitive guys set world records in speed 8.7ghz, however if I try to run my chip that like it simply won't work, I could probably push it pretty far with a high voltage and ruin the chip or blow my PSU. I'm not interested in taking an unnecessary risk. People at the bleeding edge take risks. You want to take risks, that's fine.

Nobody here has done anything but try to do you a favour by telling you it's dangerous, you want people to say go for it, go be with them. I know I'm personally fed up of hearing from you. We're not going to condone your lack of caution. Push it as hard as you like. Don't come and tell us, don't need to know, don't care. We've tried to set you right, you don't want to hear it. Go be with those guys and they'll high five you all the way until it blows up on you. I hope that doesn't happen, but I expect it will at some point if you continue.

Vape Green
@Jackvape why do you keep pasting replies to you with no comment from yourself?

Anyway, a bizarre thread.

I’m weighing up buying a mech mod. I’ve spent an AGE reading up on it, learning about battery safety and relearning ohms law. This is a hobby. It’s a pleasure and I want to enjoy it. Good luck to you but pushing batteries to the limit of safety doesn’t seem much fun to me

People who know the intricacies of ohms law have still had cells vent unexpectedly. I wouldn't advocate building that low, but it's your funeral if something does go wrong.

I wouldn't judge battery stress on heat alone and hopefully you're aware that your batteries CDR capability will decrease as your battery ages, which it will do very quickly at those discharge rates.

The main problem people have is that we have a lot of new vapers here that may see this and try to replicate it, then become a statistic and generate even more bad vaping press and that is the last thing the US needs right now. Keep it to yourself, there's no reason for this thread other than to provoke and brag as far as I can tell.

E-liquids.com
Im not the least bit worried. Not with the 30T. Never even gets hot and I chain vape all day.

I am not surprised you are not worried. You do not understand how little you understand.
It always comes down to other people do it so it is ok for me.
Some of those other people are as stupid as you and a few have a deeper understanding and replace their cells after abusing them a couple of times.

Do you know what a dendrite is?
Or an internal short?

I suspect not . No reason that anybody using a cell within the parameters it was meant to be used, should know, but you and your FB palls should.

You are advocating unsafe builds on a public forum where new people frequent. It's obvious you won't listen to many fellow members who are asking you to refrain from espousing these habits as it promotes dangerous behaviour. No-one is telling you to stop but we are asking you to stop making it sound like it's normal usage.

Vape Green
People here have advised you as to a safe build if you want to ignore that then you go for it.
Your facecrap group are probably impressed with you super low ohm build but I'm afraid on here nobody is impressed.
I must say it has been quite pleasant not having to see 5 posts every day from you asking the same question over and over again please return to your facecrap gang to compare your girth :cool:

I bet you are not getting the recognition on your FB group as you get here.

Here you are a legendary idiot. You are among the top twelve most stupid people to post since I joined the forum.

On FB I bet you are just another idiot.
Is that why you are back?
Better to be a despised troll than a nobody?

Whatever vape you like, you could get safely, even on a mech (with enough batteries)
Take up safe vaping,or at least keep quiet about pushing safety limits and you might find here is a better place to hang than FB.

Innokin
Potv does advocate to ANY member new or old that this is safe practise

Please stop posting these shitposts that are clearly trying to wind people up, stick to your competitive vape groups on FB or you will find there is no place here for you
It’s damaging to users who vape safely and to members who are not up to speed with ohms law and might think this is ok
Last warning !

Back
Top Bottom