Innokin
What's new

Nautilus 2s vs zlide

Damage

Initiate
As the title says has anyone used both tanks as i have the zlide and would like to know if the nautilus 2s is better for restricted lung hit as i know it has a dtl option

Elux
As the title says has anyone used both tanks as i have the zlide and would like to know if the nautilus 2s is better for restricted lung hit as i know it has a dtl option

Admit I do not own a N2s but I will answer as best as I can based on spec of AFC.....

The original Nautilus 2 had 5 air holes increasing in size.....

The Nautilus 2s has 5 air holes of the same size it seems of modest size
so it "seems" the total airflow from the N2s is not as great overall as the N2
(but the N2 was really known for its fucking tighter than a nun's......)

The Zlide has 4 modest air holes all the same size

The Zenith - both D22 & 24mm version have 5 air holes (same size)

Did a quick draw test on airier N2 vs Zlide & N2 (note not N2s) just edges it
(as Vic would say & there ya go folks etc....)

However Zenith vs N2 - the Zenith just edges it over the N2 imho

So based upon the above bollocks - I doubt if the N2s would offer much more flow over Zlide
(as the the air holes are are all same size, no jumbo holes like on N2, but still 5 vs 4 on Zlide)

The Zenith - yes I reckon it offers more flow through AFC, but still not a restricted lung

Have you tried the other drip tip supplied, that should give a bit more draw through the tip maybe
or slightly alter your vape style to a slower slightly longer steady draw perhaps ???
sort of shit like that before you start going nuts looking at other tanks that are hit/miss for you

Personally from a few puffs/draws on Zlide Vs N2 Vs Zenith......

I can't really see the N2s - which I have not got I admit.....
but based upon what I do have, the N2s being same size....
I don't see the N2s offering a real improvement over the Zlide

New tank, new coils etc.....

I would be inclined to try the Zenith - at least you got the coils already

Or look at other mid range restricted tanks than can go tighter if that is what you are after

Or RTA blah blah blah, air flow options/inserts blah blah blah

EDIT - this was just very basic basic draw test through the AFC wide open etc.....
It is NOT a conclusive test as different coils used have wider/narrow bores etc.....

EDIT EDIT - The N2s has a slot or Cylops slot if you keep turning the afc
so ignore the 5 or 4 hole comparison.....

review:

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/aspire-nautilus-2s-review/

still a bit of a fuck pig on the coil change refilling, which the N2 was well known for
& why I fucking gave up with it - was a bit hit n miss refilling the bastid out & about
I'd start to open her to refill it, coil had a 50/50 chance of unscrewing also
and remainder of juice pissed all over you at times - nah fuck that

I don't think the coils lasted as well as Z coils - nah I gave up on N2 like many
but some still love it and purchased the N2s, but I just moved on myself

The N2s "could" offer you that bit extra you are seeking....
but imho don't expect it to be as easy peasy as your present tank to use

I was aware of the potential bit of agro on N2 but thought it will be fine....
in hindsight I should have paid attention a little more, but live n learn as they say

Last edited:
The Nautilus 2s has air holes on one side and a massive open slot on the other. From memory I'd say it is more airy when fully open than the Zlide. There's so many fake Nautilus coils around though, and just as many authentic but dud coils, that I stopped buying them. I wouldn't encourage Aspire to keep producing shoddy coils. Shame because when they work they work well. Better than the Zenith coils IMO. Zenith coils would seem to be more reliable but that said I haven't used my Zlide as much.

AcmeFog
Thanks for the reply's much to think about however i am now looking at the tigon tank but not sure if it will fit on my vaporesso swag mod

Just got the zlide in the post today loaded it up with melon twist dinner lady salts, 13w fucking unbelievable compared to the nautilus range!!

Vape Club
Just got the zlide in the post today loaded it up with melon twist dinner lady salts, 13w fucking unbelievable compared to the nautilus range!!

EXACTLY my initial reaction (well, on the Zenith & minus the melon twist)
wise decision & enjoy your new tank sir

If the Nautilus coils that come with the sxk billet box & bantam box are anything to go by, they ain't a patch on the Innokin Zenith coils.

Vape Green
The new Zenith/ Zlide 1.2 ohm coils are supposed to be even better. Be interested to give them a go.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom