Innokin
What's new

What makes a good tank?

Elux
Vape Green
I'm surprised to hear the Hastur Mini isn't hitting it for a few of you flavour wise. I haven't paid strict attention, but I had never noticed it lacking. Having said that I've recently noticed that the KF lite 19 does seem to make caramelly/nutty juices taste especially nice, so it's probably just the reverse of that (if you know what I mean). I

Everything looks right. The design is similar to the skyline with the short kit on it but without the juice flow nonsense. The posts and under coil airflow hole look exactly what I find delivers the best flavour and it's relatively compact for it's capacity so fingers crossed.

Never seen this before, but it looks really nice. A future payday treat. I'd be interested in hearing how you guys find it.

Royal Flush Vape
Interesting ......... I love the KF Mini V3, but I've just given my Prime away ........... :D

Time has proved that I don't find top fill any more of a benefit over bottom fill

The prime has become just about my favourite and most used tank, just edging it over the galaxies, just ;)

Although I totally ignore the fact it's supposed to be top filled because it's a pita to do - I unscrew the whole tank section from the deck and fill through the juice holes at the bottom.

Far preferable to the doggy - just can't quite nail that one and not sure I will.

I'm surprised to hear the Hastur Mini isn't hitting it for a few of you flavour wise. I haven't paid strict attention, but I had never noticed it lacking. Having said that I've recently noticed that the KF lite 19 does seem to make caramelly/nutty juices taste especially nice, so it's probably just the reverse of that (if you know what I mean). I
That was the weird thing though, the flavour wasn't exactly lacking, and it was fine with others, it just made the regular juice taste different from how I'm used to it tasting so I ended up using it less. Same with the Prime. :)

AcmeFog
I pretty much make all of my own juice, and I'm not very scientific about it, so I'm never sure if the difference is down to the tank or the mixology. I'd quite like to set up some tanks and try them all side by side. But I will probably never get round to it.

Far preferable to the doggy - just can't quite nail that one and not sure I will.

I've always rated the doggy pretty highly for flavour. But I'm not sure how reliable my appraisal is, as you can tell from my posts above.

Vape Superstore
@pdg funnily enough I get on fine with the doggy flavour-wise. I think it is just down to some tanks bring out different flavour notes. :)

Back
Top Bottom