Innokin
What's new

Decent RDA

82khali

Postman
Hi guys

been vaping for 4 years and finally went for an RDA earlier in the year, I opted for the profile and i am extremely pleased with it, after watching multiple 100s of videos on you tube about Aliens,Clapton coils etc and the way people speak about the flavour been amazing ect

i decided to buy a Drop dead RDA from Washington Vapes it was only a tenner, bought some coils after 4 days of messing with coil position and researching this forum, i realised it wasn't the best RDA in terms of flavour, dont get me wrong its not bad but my sob ohm aspire clieto gave better flavour, the drop dead gives a rich dense warm vape but the flavour no way as good as the profile RDA, I like a decent vape but definitely flavour chaser.

I looked in the forum to see if there was a poll for the best RDA 2019 and couldn't find nothing just members posting their favourite brands and as you can appreciate i can not buy every brand out there :)

i tried different cotton prime bacon and Muji.

coils tested so far
Coilology alienV2 0.22
temp started 50 and worked up to 85 watts.

p.s

i dont trust you tubers anymore lol

thank you all in advance.

Elux
My favorite RDA at the moment is the Vandy vape pulse the one with the the 2 air holes on either side easy to build on single or duel coils gives great flavour and decent clouds and the best thing is you can pick em up quite cheap too.
By the way :welcome1: to the planet.

Vape Green
Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
It's a solid investment and with 3 different caps it's like your getting 3 RDA for the price of one [emoji6] go on you know you want it [emoji23]
I do I do want it but i think the wife will kill me if i get another RDA i will have to tell my mum n dad that i want it for Christmas that way she cant have a go at me lol.

Back
Top Bottom