Vape Superstore
What's new

Cthulhu Mulan

If you own the Cthulhu Mulan how would you rate it?

• Crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Good

• Very good

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Excellent

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Simon G

Olympian
I've been vaping on it since about 2pm, I like it so far.

IMG_20190925_213918.jpg

Here's all the bits you get... that little frosted glass is not glass (some kind of plastic), the glass on the tank fitted is real glass though. There's 2 airhole deck plates, both smaller than the one fitted.

IMG_20190925_213944.jpg

Not much to report on yet, it was easy enough to coil and wick ... it's working fine, flavour is good. I'll update a bit more soon when I've had it apart and looked and everything in a bit more detail.

I have a 26awg spaced SS coil in there and there's a reasonable amount of room for a good sized coil, it didn't feel cramped.

Premier Ecigs
Hmmm. Wonder if it's 'better' than the Corolla?

It's different, I don't prefer it but that's probably because I'm so used to the corolla. I think it vapes more like the 1928. It has a very focused throat hit, probably because of the small inner chamber. This is more like a smoking experience to me, where I don't think the corolla really is. .... maybe? that's kind of how I feel at the moment anyway.

AcmeFog
Got a 1928 on the way, regretting not buying one of these instead now...looks like I'll have to place an order soon

How does it compare with the Vapefly RDTA?

I was thinking of getting one of them to go on one of my VT Inboxes. The Cthulhu 1928 is happy on one, the other I keep trying different RDAs Entheon, Hadally, Narca etc but not happy with any of them, I really want something with less airflow.. so this or the Vapefly RDTA would probably be perfect.

E-liquids.com
It's different, I don't prefer it but that's probably because I'm so used to the corolla. I think it vapes more like the 1928. It has a very focused throat hit, probably because of the small inner chamber. This is more like a smoking experience to me, where I don't think the corolla really is. .... maybe? that's kind of how I feel at the moment anyway.
Love the steel drip tip. Takes me back to the og nautilus

Vape Green
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom