Vape Superstore
What's new

Help needed please. I'm desperate

Thanks mate I've been interested in twelve monkeys but heard it's a sweetner loaded coil killer. Is it?

I've had about 4 or 5 from Twelve Monkeys. Macaraz was a complete coil killing git but that isn't an out and out fruit.

Hakuna, never had an issue with or Kanzi or Harambrae. Though Hakuna is my favorite by along way.

Smoore
I've had about 4 or 5 from Twelve Monkeys. Macaraz was a complete coil killing git but that isn't an out and out fruit.

Hakuna, never had an issue with or Kanzi or Harambrae. Though Hakuna is my favorite by along way.

Thanks will defo check them out

Vape Green
Drip drop's very berry or sour berry.The sour berries is sour as the name suggests and the very berry as far as I can remember is not that sweet or should I say not as sweet as some.

Innokin
More like Light Tropical Shower than Storm. I like this, nothing too sharp in there, it's like vaping a smoothie [emoji1303]

What flavour notes do you get? Does the cream not make it sickly sweet? I tried a Charlie's chalk dusy pacha mama it was peach and coconut cream. The coconut cream just made it sickly

AcmeFog
What flavour notes do you get? Does the cream not make it sickly sweet? I tried a Charlie's chalk dusy pacha mama it was peach and coconut cream. The coconut cream just made it sickly
I'm getting a smooth creamy banana, coconut and peach and type flavour, none of the notes overpowering each other. It really is well blended.

More like Light Tropical Shower than Storm. I like this, nothing too sharp in there, it's like vaping a smoothie [emoji1303]

This made me chuckle, here's your reward :D

Tropical Shower.jpg

Elux
Back
Top Bottom