Vape Superstore
What's new

problem with pg?

jay_sel_1978

Hi Guys,

Ive been vaping for a few years now and ive often find that i get really bad fever like symptoms and as long as i continue vaping the symptoms seem to
linger until ive had a break for a few days. Can anyone explain why this might be? Could it be im reacting to the pg in the vape juice?
Im currently using a cool fire 4 with a sub ohm coil. I dont want to stop vaping as i really enjoy it and look forward to it.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you guys

E-liquids.com
Could be a reaction to pg or vg but what strength are you vaping 12mg etc I found I felt sick when started on 18mg and 12mg and that was coming from chain smoking roll ups. So I dropped to 6mg when MTL and 3mg when I DTL

Try a different flavour with a different coil, process of elimination Im afraid...or same flavour, different coil

Vape Green
Could be a reaction to pg or vg but what strength are you vaping 12mg etc I found I felt sick when started on 18mg and 12mg and that was coming from chain smoking roll ups. So I dropped to 6mg when MTL and 3mg when I DTL

im using 3mg MTL

Smoore
AcmeFog
I really doubt very many here will know that website, looking online it has very limited web presence and feedback. I know vapegreen (which seems more established, a little more expensive) does pure VG liquids as well but both vapegreen and ichorliquid seem really expensive so worth trying them to test if it is the PG but, honestly you'd be better off making your own liquid if you want pure VG long term, you better really love their stuff and it's going to feel very limiting and expensive.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom