Vape Superstore
What's new

Horizontech Falcon Kit

Shetland Sam

Achiever
After a long much needed break from reviewing. I am back.

So let's get started.

This kit was sent out by Ada over at vaporl.com (@VVincent) all the opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

The horizontech falcon kit

20190830_123154.jpg

I was a huge fan of the nunchaku so I was quite keen to see how the falcon kit compares.

In the box

1 X falcon mod
1 X falcon tank (6ml bubble glass fitted)
1 X 5ml straight glass
1 X bag of spares
1 X 0.38 ohm coil (fitted)
1 x 0.18

The falcon mod

The falcon mod is a tubular regulated mod (80w max). Single 18650 battery. The battery is inserted into the base of the mod via a removable screw cap. The battery goes in positive end first. It features a usb charging port but I always recommend you charge your cells in an external charger. It has a small screen which shows wattage, ohms, voltage and battery level. There is two buttons above the screen for increasing and lowering the power settings.

5 clicks on and off
Hold + & - locks the power
Hold the fire button and + and you can adjust the preheat settings.

20190830_123333.jpg

The falcon tank.

As I've said the kit comes with both 5 ml straight and 6ml bubble glass. I was a little worried when I saw the recommended power levels for the coils. The 0.38 ohm coil I've ran at 70w. My first thought was why put such high power coils with an 80w mod but the battery usage was far better than I imagined it would be. The tank has a spring loaded top cap. Just press the button and it swings open to reveal the fill port. It has 3 air intakes at the base of the tank which is adjustable with the air flow control ring. I will say anything less that full open makes the air a bit turbulent and a bit noisy. Which hasn't been an issue for me as I ran it full open. The coils aren't as juice thirsty as I imagined but with both coils gives off great flavour and clouds.

20190830_123418.jpg

I've had absolutely no issues with the mod or tank. But I'm slightly disappointed the top of the mod is stepped in so you can only put on the falcon or tanks of a similar size. The kit has been a joy to use and I would say it's a far better kit than the nunchaku, as it has a bigger tank, battery usage is miles better as well. I would also say the price is a bit on the high side in my opinion. If this was available for £40-50 I would certainly consider purchasing one.

The kit is available for pre order for $94.99 without any discounts applied. (Your get 12% off if you are a new member)

https://www.vaporl.com/horizontech-....html?vaporl_promotion_id=58963IKdFelJWHJUHGG

Stay tuned I do have more reviews coming in the next few days

Attachments

• 20190830_123447.jpg
    20190830_123447.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Innokin
Good one Sam. :thumbup:
Yeah that's $140 Aussie, yet you can buy them here for just $99. It confuses me the pricing online at times.

Good one Sam. :thumbup:
Yeah that's $140 Aussie, yet you can buy them here for just $99. It confuses me the pricing online at times.

Alright bud. Yea it does get confusing at times. Glad to see you back mate. Where you been hiding

AcmeFog
Alright bud. Yea it does get confusing at times. Glad to see you back mate. Where you been hiding
Thanks, weather has picked up so mostly out bush fishing, detecting. Today was magic, like the only person on earth. Out on my own, saw nobody and heard nobody. Just the wildlife, found some bits of yellow, it's like get getting a recharge mate. Kicking back now chilling out with a nice Chilean red. :thumbup:
Looking forward to those up coming reviews Sam. Nice to hear from you too.

Elux
Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom