Vape Superstore
What's new

Vandy Vape Bonza Mech Kit

Just thought I'd add my experience to this. I got the copper/crinkle black kit a few weeks back, and the o rings were absolutely ridiculous on it, 4 or 5 on-offs with the cap and the rings just completely shit themselves. As for the afc cap, forget it, completely seized, couldn't move it. Got it off eventually, chenged it, lubed, put back on. Did the same thing. All rings lubed generously. Two lots of spares sent to me, no dice.
Now returned the kit and been sent the SS one. Perfect. No problems whatsoever, beautiful tolerance on all rings.
I think there must either be a problem with some o rings, or the fact they're binding up on the copper. Or both. Either way the SS one is fine.

Innokin
Just thought I'd add my experience to this. I got the copper/crinkle black kit a few weeks back, and the o rings were absolutely ridiculous on it, 4 or 5 on-offs with the cap and the rings just completely shit themselves. As for the afc cap, forget it, completely seized, couldn't move it. Got it off eventually, chenged it, lubed, put back on. Did the same thing. All rings lubed generously. Two lots of spares sent to me, no dice.
Now returned the kit and been sent the SS one. Perfect. No problems whatsoever, beautiful tolerance on all rings.
I think there must either be a problem with some o rings, or the fact they're binding up on the copper. Or both. Either way the SS one is fine.

I’ve come to that conclusion about the copper myself since getting the SS and matte version and trying their o-rings on the wrinkled. Copper doesn’t like snug o-rings apparently, who knew?

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom