Innokin
What's new

Vanishing wicking.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
It sounds like your wicking to me, the juice isn't keeping up so burning dry cotton, I use sweet juices in mine and it's fine.

I suspect you could be choking the wicking ports, they should not be too tight in there, I tweak mine from underneath to make sure they are nice and loose.

There's a wicking guide in my review;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ndy-vape-pyro-v2-bf-squonk-rdta-guide.167883/

Pyro-V2-2.jpg

BUT last week I tried a single coil build in it, this made it so much better, easier to wick and delivered more flavour with the airflow space, give it a try it's a win win for me, more flavour, less power and juice consumption.

Vape Club
It sounds like your wicking to me, the juice isn't keeping up so burning dry cotton, I use sweet juices in mine and it's fine.

I suspect you could be choking the wicking ports, they should not be too tight in there, I tweak mine from underneath to make sure they are nice and loose.

There's a wicking guide in my review;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ndy-vape-pyro-v2-bf-squonk-rdta-guide.167883/

View attachment 191978

BUT last week I tried a single coil build in it, this made it so much better, easier to wick and delivered more flavour with the airflow space, give it a try it's a win win for me, more flavour, less power and juice consumption.
Thanks for the reply.
Humm. I thought wicking too. But the ends are not burnt, not even dark. Also no hint of dry hits.
I wick much like your vid shows. I've lost count of the vids I've watched on the subject. The only thing I haven't tried is extending the wicks into the juice tank, itself. Which seemed rather pointless considdering the lack of dry hits.
Still, I'll continue my search for a solution. And will have another look at wicking.

I had the same problem when I use to vape horny juice. The cotton just seems to dissolve inside the coils

AcmeFog
This does sound odd, have you said what cotton you're using? I've got the Pyro & vape on it a bit a work & had no problem, I've got a Pyro 2 I never got round to building so this is making me want to use it

I’ve found these chinese designed atties inferior. I prefer to spend less on the no name chinese clones of boutique european ones. That way, everyone’s a winner.

What do you mean here dude? It's the Vandy Vape Pyro unless it being a clone was mentioned that I missed! :18:

ETA: Okay, I think the penny dropped :30::30::30:

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
This does sound odd, have you said what cotton you're using? I've got the Pyro & vape on it a bit a work & had no problem, I've got a Pyro 2 I never got round to building so this is making me want to use it
Cotton used was Cotton Bacon V2. I might try with some Muji next.

Back
Top Bottom