Innokin
What's new

New Innokin Zlide tank

AJT

Veteran
1321CB43-2768-4A66-98F3-91C618A4FCD7.png

The Innokin Zlide Tank is a collaboration between Innokin and two very prominent personalities in the vaping world, Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis. The Innokin Zlide tank is not designed as a replacement for the original Zenith, but rather to offer a more cost-effective solution, all while addressing some feedback from current Zenith users. Compatible with the entire Z-coil line, the Zlide maintains the same easy and clean coil system but does not feature a liquid shut off, found on the Zenith which is why it will only come in a 2ml, 22mm format. This allows the user to take advantage of the easy slide filling top cap, without the risk of flooding the coil. The top cap features a child-proof design and removing the mouthpiece first allows the top cap to slide open. With the mouthpiece in place, the cap is locked closed. The tank can also be removed in order to clean the inside chambers as well as replace the existing glass tank section. The Zlider top cap can also be disassembled to replace the silicone seal

It’s retailing in the UK currently at around £20 and Available in four standard colours not a bad price but I’m sad it’s only available in as a 2ml tank
There is currently no larger capacity tanks available but maybe they will come.
I have a couple winging their way to me as i just had to have one as most of you know I have a love for all things Zenith.
I like how they say it’s not a replacement for the zenith tank but a more cost effective solution..Yet it’s currently more expensive than the 5ml zenith by €5 I know not a great deal but it’s the principle..

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Be interested to know how it compares to the Zenith. Look forward to seeing what you think @AJT

Be interested to know how it compares to the Zenith. Look forward to seeing what you think @AJT
Yes I’m looking forward to having a vape on it..always enjoy trying the new stuff..
It comes fitted with Innokin new 3D plexus mesh coil rated @0.48 but i will just stick with 1.6ohm..
The existing plexus mesh coils gave me a real sore throat and doubt new coil will be any different.
Ordered mine along with 10 1.6ohm coils all for £28 delivery included from le petit...great value for money.

AcmeFog
Yes I’m looking forward to having a vape on it..always enjoy trying the new stuff..
It comes fitted with Innokin new 3D plexus mesh coil rated @0.48 but i will just stick with 1.6ohm..
The existing plexus mesh coils gave me a real sore throat and doubt new coil will be any different.
Ordered mine along with 10 1.6ohm coils all for £28 delivery included from le petit...great value for money.

Wow. That is a bargain.
Thinking the Zlide might be a better option for recommending to new users. Anyway, see how it goes.

ALMOST tempted to buy one last weekend as AliExpress have some for $15
(which imho is about right $15 Zlide $20 Zenith as Zlide was supposed to be cost effective)

Yes the drip tip has the extra lug, so if you swap the drip tip to a regular 510 you lose the lock feature
in theory you only need to raise the tip half way to pop the Zlide lid, than keep fully removing it each fill
(confirmed by some reviewers about the tip/lid lock, still don't own a Zlide yet but still considering one)

It would be interesting to see how you review it as a Zenith owner of numerous tanks/types 4ml 3ml 2ml etc....

Instead I bought some 4ml Zenith's @ €13:25 - smidge over £12 on offer to replace some 2ml 24mm Zeniths
from petit vapoteur - cheers for your advice/recommendations
(dunno how they flog these 4ml's within the EU TPD, but a result all the same)

let us know your thoughts though on the new dinky cousin of the Zenith - the Zlide

Smoore
I've got one on order from aliexpress with 10 0.48 coils for £21 delivered and I got 5 coils from Ebay for £1.49 because I had a £10 voucher from Ebay for free

I've got one on order from aliexpress with 10 0.48 coils for £21 delivered and I got 5 coils from Ebay for £1.49 because I had a £10 voucher from Ebay for free
Got a link for that?
It would suit someone I know.

Vape Green
Got a link for that?
It would suit someone I know.
Looks like it's gone back up in price I ordered it as a bundle from this seller

Tank and a pack of coils can be had for around the £19 price just search zlide on aliexpress

£19.64 20%OFF | Original Innokin Zlide Tank with Z-Plex3D Coil 0.48ohm Vape Atomizer 2ml Capacity Electronic Cigarette VS Uwell Crown 4 Tank
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b4K80mdi

Instead I bought some 4ml Zenith's @ €13:25 - smidge over £12 on offer to replace some 2ml 24mm Zeniths
from petit vapoteur - cheers for your advice/recommendations
(dunno how they flog these 4ml's within the EU TPD, but a result all the same)

France didn’t implement a tank size limit of 2ml capacity, neither did Germany: AFAIK we have Whitehall to thank for that.

That statement about it being ‘a more cost effective solution’ doesn’t mean a whole lot. A solution implies a problem... what problem is the Zlide solving? It’s a bit of a nonsensical phrase.

That said, if I was starting vaping now, I’d be tempted to get a Zlide, probably more so than a Zenith. It’s only a small thing, but the fact they felt the need to print ‘open’ and ‘close’ on the Zenith irritates me :D

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom