Vape Superstore
What's new

Needs help!

When I first started mixing my own they all didn’t taste so good.. but 3 days steeping made a massive difference. 2 weeks is a lot though.
Yep tried mixing a few times and i tried to identify if it was a certain consentrate or the vg pg or nic i was using that was giving off a bad taste but never could. VG vaped fine on its own and with PG mixed then fine when added nic, but after chucking in flavours it always tasted shit! So i said fuck it

Elux
Your crazy why order online then go in? Just go in there only 20 min away [emoji3]
They wont take the order in there warehouse you have to order online and leave a note saying collection on it but the only way to checkout is to pay the delivery hahaha they will refund it but i have always just had some of the same value lol

They wont take the order in there warehouse you have to order online and leave a note saying collection on it but the only way to checkout is to pay the delivery hahaha they will refund it but i have always just had some of the same value lol
Fair enough didn't know that was the case as im fucking miles away [emoji23]

AcmeFog
Fair enough didn't know that was the case as im fucking miles away [emoji23]
Yeah its only a little warehouse and all orders are done online sadly but i will definately try these 1 shots, any recomendations on which to try first?

Yeah its only a little warehouse and all orders are done online sadly but i will definately try these 1 shots, any recomendations on which to try first?
Mexican fried ice cream is loved by nearly everyone on the forum and is my ADV [emoji4] welsh custard is another fine one but needs 10weeks before it starts to shine and if you like a little menthol clear storm is where its at [emoji6]

Royal Flush Vape
Mexican fried ice cream is loved by nearly everyone on the forum and is my ADV [emoji4] welsh custard is another fine one but needs 10weeks before it starts to shine and if you like a little menthol clear storm is where its at [emoji6]
Mexican fried ice cream sound fucked up lol

Vape Green
Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom