Vape Club
What's new

Needs help!

RyanC21

Postman
So ive tried the whole making my own juice thing and it didnt work out to well all my mixes end up tasting the same and like shit, so i gave that up a while back and started using darkstar bottle shots currently using their red slush which is nice but doesnt have a lot of flavor popping so im looking for some suggestions ive tried the brews bros which i will be honest i dont see why alot of people like them there bottles are crap and leak everywhere and flavours are pretty much the same taste as one another. So in conclusion if anyone has any suggestions on a nice flavour or company to try please let me know! THANKS!!!

Royal Flush Vape
So ive tried the whole making my own juice thing and it didnt work out to well all my mixes end up tasting the same and like shit, so i gave that up a while back and started using darkstar bottle shots currently using their red slush which is nice but doesnt have a lot of flavor popping so im looking for some suggestions ive tried the brews bros which i will be honest i dont see why alot of people like them there bottles are crap and leak everywhere and flavours are pretty much the same taste as one another. So in conclusion if anyone has any suggestions on a nice flavour or company to try please let me know! THANKS!!!
Get yourself over to chefs flavours and look at there own range of concentrates they are the best 1 shots on the market at the minute [emoji6]

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/chefs-flavours/one-shots/

Vape Green
I dont mean you personally,

but are you steeping your juices before vaping ?

Vape Superstore
Believe it or not they are a 20 mins drive away from me thats where i used to get my stuff from but didnt know they did 1 shots[emoji31]
They do all mannor of one shots by some of the biggest names in vaping but there own range are truly stunning and im sure the lads wont mind a cheeky collection or two to save on shipping neither [emoji6]

AcmeFog
When I first started mixing my own they all didn’t taste so good.. but 3 days steeping made a massive difference. 2 weeks is a lot though.

They do all mannor of one shots by some of the biggest names in vaping but there own range are truly stunning and im sure the lads wont mind a cheeky collection or two to save on shipping neither [emoji6]
Yeah been down a few times and the ladies in the office normally give you something for the amount of delivery as there is no collection option on there website to checkout![emoji1]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Yeah been down a few times and the ladies in the office normally give you something for the amount of delivery as there is no collection option on there website to checkout![emoji1]
Your crazy why order online then go in? Just go in there only 20 min away [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom