Vape Club
What's new

Coming Very soon .. In conjunction with Chris K - LEGIO X

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member

800Banner.jpg

LEGIO X E-liquid - designed by Chris K - produced by Manabush

Our very own Mr @Chris K has designed and refined three spectacular juices.
So spectacular we at Manabush have urged him to put it into proper production.

So both Chris and ourselves would like to introduce you to LEGIO X - we have gone through the recipes with Chris and with our industry knowledge have helped him refine his recipes into shortfill form.

Three 50ml Shortfill flavours which are :

Cervisia - A lovely Ale flavour with hints of honey and Caramel. This is a very different juice to anything we have ever tried.

Cranum Burbonius - A rich cream with an undertone of smooth Kentucky Bourbon.

Burbonius Lac - A luxurious thick biscuity custard laced with lashings of Kentucky Bourbon.

Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 14.14.41.png

Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 14.14.54.png

Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 14.15.06.png

**Note : it should be noted that I have been asked to say that the centurion in this picture is in no way actually Chris K in a plastic Amazon gladiator helmet .. no sir .. not at all.

Last edited:
Elux
Vape Green
Vape Superstore
This has been a work in progress given the Cramum Burbonius has been worked on and fettled with for over 2 years! Made it for myself and friends for a while now until ZT twisted my arm (;)) into releasing it with the other two.

Not something I ever thought in a million years I'd end up doing but found it has actually been great fun and excited to see what everyone else makes of them.

This has been a work in progress given the Cramum Burbonius has been worked on and fettled with for over 2 years! Made it for myself and friends for a while now until ZT twisted my arm (;)) into releasing it with the other two.

Not something I ever thought in a million years I'd end up doing but found it has actually been great fun and excited to see what everyone else makes of them.

Will you remember us all when your vape famous

Vape Green
Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom