Innokin
What's new

CBD is confusing.... so confusing. What works for you?

schlinky

Achiever
So I'm looking around for some CBD, whether that's premixed vape juice, crystallized isolate or oral drops I don't know yet....

What I do know is that it's very confusing. Some people use 'full spectrum', some people use only cbd but there seems to be a lot of obfuscation going on.

"We use 6000mg of our full spectrum extract" with no mention of what the cbd content is.

Then there's the lab reports, CBD brothers for example, one product has like 3.2% another has 14% and the price doesn't seem to correlate.

Plus Amazon seems to not like CBD so that's an added hassle.

It seems to be a case of just suck it and see, have a go, see what you get, might be half decent, might be basically nothing.

It seems so hard to find level ground.

'Entourage effect' vs straight CBD, Co2 extraction vs. cold pressed, drops vs. vape, juice vs isolate.... it goes on and on.

So whatever works for you, please post it here as I'm losing the will here ;)

Smoore
ive got 4 bottles here and another one on the way. im totally noob to the whole cbd thing but what i can say before i do a review is the only one that has had an affect on me (and oh what an effect) was from @ReservedCBD which has the added CBG in it.

heres a full review from Toby @OccultScientist one of the guvnors on here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cbd/reserved-cbd.html

Thank you for your kind words we aim for highest quality most effective product on the market without making your pockets too light. It is a vape Additive so add a few drops in the tank 4 to 6 shake it and enjoy! And at the moment if you want to try us for 48 hours we have POTV15 for 15% off at the moment.

Loads of info in the review and on our website how to use it and each product tells you what cbg is ( another key compound that works very well with cbd )

Www.reservedcbd.co.uk

AcmeFog
ive got 4 bottles here and another one on the way. im totally noob to the whole cbd thing but what i can say before i do a review is the only one that has had an affect on me (and oh what an effect) was from @ReservedCBD which has the added CBG in it.

heres a full review from Toby @OccultScientist one of the guvnors on here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cbd/reserved-cbd.html
Thanks @MrDJ!
Just to back that up, I've had a great effect from Reserved CBD. Not slept so well for years :)

Thank you for your kind words we aim for highest quality most effective product on the market without making your pockets too light. It is a vape Additive so add a few drops in the tank 4 to 6 shake it and enjoy! And at the moment if you want to try us for 48 hours we have POTV15 for 15% off at the moment.

Loads of info in the review and on our website how to use it and each product tells you what cbg is ( another key compound that works very well with cbd )

Www.reservedcbd.co.uk
And for the people who use different tank sizes or drippers please coild you advise on how much of your product you add to a 10ml bottle please

Elux
And for the people who use different tank sizes or drippers please coild you advise on how much of your product you add to a 10ml bottle please

Most of it down to experimenting what works for you, some people feel it more than others. We do advise adding the 1000mg to a 50ml bottle or 100ml. The different sizes can range on the tank size.

Let’s say

2ml 2 drops
3ml 3 drops
4ml 4 drops
5ml 5 drops

etc this be less confusing, like i said you maybe need less or more depending on tolerance. What @OccultScientist & @MrDJ use was 2 different strenghts.

I can say down to my own personal preferences i like to use 1000mg in a 50ml bottle.

This is exactly where I am at at the moment too. On the weekend I grabbed my laptop and thought right, let’s do this I’ll trial a months worth and see if it has any effect on my back pain. I ended up leaving every site I visited without buying anything, because I have absolutely no idea what I’m buying, what dosage to take, what strength to buy, vape, drops, sweets, flowers, pollen, cookies, tea bags, fuck me its never ending. The way that it’s advertised basically everywhere is fucking confusing too, 500mg 1000mg or whatever, depends on the bottle size what the strength per ML is. It needs to be advertised as the strength per ML like Eliquid is, that way for retards like me, we don’t need to whip our calculators out before buying.

Vape additive - add a few drops to your favourite liquid. Great, to 10ml? To 30ml? To 50ml or what? And then vape how much of that? How many times a day? MTL or DTL? What ratio? I’m clueless.

From what I can gather so far the most effective and cost effective seems to be oral drops, because it enters the blood stream directly and quicker, lasts longer in your system. Around 25-50mg per day to start off with? I still don’t know enough to drop 60 of my hard earned sheets on a 10ml bottle of liquid though.

I’ll be following this thread with interest!

Vape Green
Was mentioned Matty that the whole bottle mixed in a 50ml shortfills or 3-5 drops in a tank. I used kanger subtank mini with as far as I could tell 5 drops and I was off my tits after 15 puffs spread over a few hours.
Ok slight exaggeration. It was more like I'd taken a extra dehydrocodein or 10ml of morphime instead of 5ml. Very fuzzy head. Still took a while to get to sleep as I'm a very light sleeper buy once asleep I was in gaga land.
5 puffs last night and not as drousy but I slept really well.
Think it's going to take to.e to work out the correct amount as each and every one of us is different and all on different meds.
I'm still feeling quite drousy now but certain meds like morphine have always had a longer lasting effect compared to normal people. Should be 4 hours but I've had lasting effects 14 hours later and this CBD/cbg seems to be the same.

@Lee our additve is a concentrate.

So lets take this as example 500mg CBD 50mg CBG is concentrated into 10mls of liquid.

Works out at 50mg per ML. So there 1ml in 10 drops! That comes out at 5mg cbd 0.5 cbg per drop! The difference is unlike a lot of company’s out there we include CBG it helps the neuropaths in your brain to acitivate and allow the CBD to have more effect along with the CBG effects. This is why we cant stress enough not to vape our product pure even tho some people love it, but as @Vaping Vinny found out you have a whale of time.

Reason no shop can mention dose’s is because you then sound like a pharmacy which is a big no no. You be hard cutting into the boundary’s of medical. At the moment the public knows what CBD offers and pharamcutical company’s are hounding the MRHA to do something. As long as vendors dont go around declaring it will help with cancer, pain, sleep etc then there’s not much they can do. What the consumer say is entirely upto them! As the company not made the claims themselves. If you have any questions about our product or any other we are always here and i literally mean I’m always on here to help :)

Innokin
I've just tried cbd for the first time this weekend. Brought a bottle of 60pmg provacan full spectrum cbd. I used 4 drops under the tongue, there's 3mg per drop so had 12mg of cbd. Didn't really notice an effect on my mood but will keep trying with different doses.

Might have to give reversed cbd a go in my smok nord with a 0.6 ohm mesh coil.

Back
Top Bottom