Vape Club
What's new

Mod advice

No but looks like a good idea, so you can either recess an atomiser inside or switch to a squonk set up!

I would definitely try and find out more about the manufacturer and the chip before you pull the trigger.

Cant find much on them at all. Will dig a little deeper. I don't really have much use for another squonk device. Just thought I'd hijack my own thread incase people were interested

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Cant find much on them at all. Will dig a little deeper. I don't really have much use for another squonk device. Just thought I'd hijack my own thread incase people were interested

All I could find was a review in Italian

All I could find was a review in Italian
The same. It's designed in Italy but manufactured by ud. Aside from wires and tools I've not used anything else by them. Nearly picked up the oak leaf hybrid 18350 a while back

Vape Green
I was happy with the pico squeeze till it died.
Was looking at the aspire zelos and cygnet.
The vaponaute is lovely too

If you want to spend your max budget then id go for the Vaponaute. They are lovely and when you pop a Jacket on it the feel is brilliant.
I had to put mine of for adoption but I am assured it is living a happy life and running free

If you want to spend your max budget then id go for the Vaponaute. They are lovely and when you pop a Jacket on it the feel is brilliant.
I had to put mine of for adoption but I am assured it is living a happy life and running free
Yep ... the Vaponaute is lovely. Nice solid mod and nicely made too - the battery door feels like it would work as a submarine hatch! :D

Vape Club
pico x and vaporesso armor pro are both very good for the price.a single cell mod is what i also choose for daily mtl the small form factor is really convinient

Yep ... the Vaponaute is lovely. Nice solid mod and nicely made too - the battery door feels like it would work as a submarine hatch! :D
I was hoping you'd both touch on that. I've been re reading the threads on here about it. It is bloody lovely to look at. How is it in use? There was a fair amount of flak if I remember for them using the wismec chip.

AcmeFog
I was hoping you'd both touch on that. I've been re reading the threads on here about it. It is bloody lovely to look at. How is it in use? There was a fair amount of flak if I remember for them using the wismec chip.

It's fine in use. Nothing wrong with the chip. Probably not as accurate as a DNA in TC, but that doesn't bother me.

Never use TC. Works lovely for what I want. Not a single issue. :)

Premier Ecigs
I know you say you aren't one for Evolv, but no need to use it if you aren't using temp control.

So with that said I think it worth considering the Jacvapour DNA 75 Mod. It is a few years old, and heavy, but it has a nice form factor and the heaviness gives it a solid feel well above its £55 price point. The True tank or similar looking tank looks very smart on it.

Another old mod I like is the EHpro 101 50W variable voltage tube mod, that will do 18650 or 18350 batteries

Back
Top Bottom