Vape Superstore
What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Innokin
Not sure I can be arsed then - takes away one of the main awesomes of the tank

AcmeFog
I thought so too, losing one of the tanks unique selling points is a bit of a weird one for me so I didn't bother either.

Elux
I can never get the wicking right on the siren 2. I want to like it but I always seem to end up with a build that doesnt 'bubble' properly and after a few hits they dry out and I have to release the top cap to 'burp' it. Any tips? If I thin the tails out to much they end up escaping up the wicking ports. Must admit I've not tried muji in there so will give that a go later

Muji works better in that Siren over cotton bacon/god, i found. I was getting way too much leakage before with Cotton God. I find the muji pads easier to work with too, as an inexperienced 'wickerer'!

Also, i don't put very thick juices in my 22mm 2ml tank, as the dome rides very close to the glass tube. Pockets of air do get trapped, which did impede the wicking. I also tip the tank upside down (holding the cap on) & air valve closed, to 'settle' those air pockets. It works for me.....my last rewick was nearly 2 weeks ago..and the Siren is still performing admirably..and no leaks.

Finally....i don't bother thinning the ends off..i've not noticed any difference which way it's done. I give the cotten a bit off a fluff up, but then just square off the ends, just below the deck's wicking ports.

Last edited:
Muji worked better in that Siren over cotton bacon/god, i found. I was getting way too much leakage before. I find the muji pads easier to work with, as an inexperienced 'wickerer'!

Also, i don't put very thick juices in my 22mm 2ml tank, as the dome rides very close to the glass tube. Pockets of air do get trapped, which did impede the wicking. I also tip the tank upside down (holding the cap on) & air valve closed, to 'settle' those air pockets. It works for me.....my last rewick wasnearly 2 weeks ago..and the Siren is still admirably..and no leaks!

Finally....i don't bother thinning the ends off..i've not noticed any difference which way it's done. I give the cotten a bit off a fluff up, but then just square off the ends, just below the deck's wicking ports.
I never use anything but Muji ..

In anything!

Vape Green
@Deaf Vaper the labo pads are very similar to muji, some folk prefer them mostly
because they are organic and are also very cheap, rather han any difference in performance.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom