Innokin
What's new

CBD users why?

ReservedCBD

Postman
Hello everyone.

Just thought it be interesting to have a read and listen on why you use cbd and what it offers you help with. Surely the way it helped me ( hence why I started reservedcbd ) but how has it helped you. I understand it a sensitive subject so for those who don’t want to say why, maybe hear a story on what how you heard about CBD :)

Looking forward to some CBD lovers!

Premier Ecigs
I suffer with sciatica and have been on meds for about 15 years now. I am trying my first lot of CBD but i'm not noticing my difference from it. I got 3 bottles that your supposed to make up to 60 ml but i'm vaping a little neat here and there when my backs bad. I have noticed I sleep better mut not noticing and help with symptoms.

I suffer with sciatica and have been on meds for about 15 years now. I am trying my first lot of CBD but i'm not noticing my difference from it. I got 3 bottles that your supposed to make up to 60 ml but i'm vaping a little neat here and there when my backs bad. I have noticed I sleep better mut not noticing and help with symptoms.

Thanks for your input, sorry to hear about your sciatica I suffer from the same with anxiety and depression, have you read up on CBG legally I’m not allow to say benifits but little research suggests and this is only a suggestion ;) it helps with inflamination ;) and range of others ensure your products are rich in it with that aswell as the CBD. Which worked for me :)

AcmeFog
i suffer with severe depression & anxiety & also have fibromialga & epilepsy cbd really helps with my issues.

E-liquids.com
I had heard that it can help with depression and sleep issues, so I gave a flavoured CBD (isolate) a try. It was a 200mg/10ml. I saw some mild benefits, so I may look into the ones that include CBG/terpenes in the near future (next payday). I'm currently trying to get GP help for depression and sleep issues, but so far the medications have done next to nothing (I've been going to my GP for around three years for this problem).

Vape Green
I had heard that it can help with depression and sleep issues, so I gave a flavoured CBD (isolate) a try. It was a 200mg/10ml. I saw some mild benefits, so I may look into the ones that include CBG/terpenes in the near future (next payday). I'm currently trying to get GP help for depression and sleep issues, but so far the medications have done next to nothing (I've been going to my GP for around three years for this problem).

When my depression anxiety was extremely bad ( house bound & pure panic states ) I went doctors almost daily got referred here there and everywhere. Eventually after 2 years of that I got on a track that made me liveable but it was temporary due to it being Benzos. Shortly after I found cbd that did help and was sure better than being fed additive Benzos. If your struggling abit and need some advice or better talk to many others suffering the same I suggest www.nomorepanic.co.uk.

I know it’s not medical site but it makes you feel less alone and some what helps and your with people suffering the very same issues and over time this helped me hugely as I started noticing how I was making myself worst etc :)

All the best and hope this helps!

Ouch fair list, glad you have found a way to help! Wishing you all the best !

Same goes to you bud above :) try the website I linked up, great advice and there a chatroom and usually full of others supporting each other. It really is a neat community for anxiety sufferers, depression, ocd etc! Sorry planet of the vapes thought be good they had somewhere else to help and I’ll just like see others find comfort :)

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom