Vape Superstore
What's new

Hi, new here!

Innokin
Heya Aisling, welcome to the planet from the other side of the pond! :welcome1:

Nice intro too....most newbies just say....hello! :D

I'm a bit of rocker too, like me 1960's & modern psychedelic/stoner/kraut/prog/space rock, as well as the good old fashioned '50's rock n roll....and a bit of metal to boot too....AC/DC & Black Sabbath mainly.

Hope you have fun in here...great forum is this here monkey house! :)2
Wow 1960s I am not sure I know of any 1960s rock :D was Elvis around then? My first tape was an Elvis 8track , my mom gave me when I was little. I like Roy Orbison and Elvis. I also like ministrel gypsy and everyone that sounds like them lol. I also like ac/dc and black sabbath! Nice to meet you :) I wonder if anyone will answer my questions about squonking. Maybe I should ask in another thread :)

Hi Alsing I love the name..very Celtic and beautiful.
Aw thank you! I am part mi’kmaq Native American and Alsing means “to fly” in my language. It’s actually one of my parrot’s names :)

Wela’lin

AcmeFog
He obviously has superb taste ;)
Lol yeah he is very good at playing saxophone. It was the first instrument he learned as a child. Some of his favourites is Wayne shorter, miles Davis , frank zeppa, baby Huey. He actually plays over 9 instruments very well including piano , drums , guitars. It runs in his family, all his siblings play music. He is part Irish and his father and oldest brother were/are very good at violin.

Lol yeah he is very good at playing saxophone. It was the first instrument he learned as a child. Some of his favourites is Wayne shorter, miles Davis , frank zeppa, baby Huey. He actually plays over 9 instruments very well including piano , drums , guitars. It runs in his family, all his siblings play music. He is part Irish and his father and oldest brother were/are very good at violin.
Ah the Baby Huey album is a classic. He died early so I think that’s the only one he made. Great voice. So good taste in music and talented too. Sounds like you got a good one there. I always wanted to be a jazz drummer. Have a bit of a thing for Buddy Rich.

My OH doesn’t really like my music either and I’m not a fan of hers but she likes some of the crossover stuff so it’s all good.

Elux
Ah the Baby Huey album is a classic. He died early so I think that’s the only one he made. Great voice. So good taste in music and talented too. Sounds like you got a good one there. I always wanted to be a jazz drummer. Have a bit of a thing for Buddy Rich.

My OH doesn’t really like my music either and I’m not a fan of hers but she likes some of the crossover stuff so it’s all good.
My boyfriend asks have you ever heard of Tony Williams or Elvin Jones? I actually enjoy baby huey as well, he did die really young, that’s why he only has one album :(

Vape Green
I know a few early Tony Williams things, quite a psychedelic bee-bop, free form jazz style. Not heard of Elvin Jones but will look him up.

Wow 1960s I am not sure I know of any 1960s rock :D was Elvis around then? My first tape was an Elvis 8track , my mom gave me when I was little. I like Roy Orbison and Elvis. I also like ministrel gypsy and everyone that sounds like them lol. I also like ac/dc and black sabbath! Nice to meet you :) I wonder if anyone will answer my questions about squonking. Maybe I should ask in another thread :)

Not a squonker am i...i have my dignity! lol! :D

Post a query in the newbie questions section, underneath the newbies intros on the main menu page Alsing...plenty of sqounkers (I'll never get used to that term!), so someone knowlegable will come to your rescue soon! :)2

PS: Elvis started in 1950's with that classic Heartbreak Hotel! Survived the '60's, and died on the crapper in the 70's!

PSS: What's a jellyfish trick?!

Last edited:
Royal Flush Vape
hello there 1.jpg

Nice intro. You are completely right, Metal is far superior to jazz, or indeed any other genre of music. :yourock:

I've just recently got into squonking and I MTL so probably not the best person to answer, but I must say I've never had any leaks or juice where it shouldn't be from any RDA/RTAs I've used for bottom feed - which cannot be said for all of my other standard tanks. I've taken leaky tanks to the next level. If its a tank, I'll make it leak.

Welcome. :yoda:

Back
Top Bottom