Innokin
What's new

Hi, new here!

Alsing

Initiate
Just wanted to say Hi ! I am from Canada, I have been vaping 0 nicotine ejuice off and on for 7 years. I quit smoking 10 years ago and don't feel the need to use nicotine. I enjoy fruity and desert vapes the most :) Whats your favorite vape?

I usually use a fireluke mesh pro tank or a falcon horizon . I use simple mods like the arrow sense mod (because I like flashing lights, great for parties lol) or the vaporesso revenger or mini. I do wonder if it's pushing it doing the max 80 watts on the revenger mini. I used to have a tarot nano but my boyfriend claimed it for his .. other vaping needs. ;) I also had a target mini but the boyfriend claimed that one as well, but I no longer vape at 40 watts or less anymore anyways. I wish I could do the Jellyfish trick while at a party, maybe someone can teach me :D

I tried ego sticks in the past, eleaf isticks, mig cig 21(which i still think is a great cigalike! Especially the pink ones, so soft like a cigarette, and their silicone drip tip covers for that cigarette feel in your mouth), kanger tech pro tanks 1 and 2 way back in the day, nautilis mini. I also tried rebuildable MTL tanks like berserker mini, kayfun prime, doggystyle clone, and I didn't think they were much better then the nautilis mini, even with the clapton coils and fused parallel wires. But I wasn't an expert. I tried dripping on a daranger and the taste was a little better, then I tried the fireluke mesh pro and decided it was better then my rebuilding.

I'd like to try squonking, but I do not know how safe it is to squonk (Does ejuice get on the batteries often ?). I also don't know what is the best tank,mod and coil setup for squonking, I am not interested in squonking with a mesh RDA because I hear it is very easy to get a dry hit on, which is not pleasant. I am really interested in squonking with a double or triple coil rda, I just want more flavor all the time. I make my own ejuice, and if I try to add too much flavor I just taste perfume instead so I try not to overdo it that way.

I enjoy listening to Heavy Metal, Old rock, some old rap, and some dance music. I dislike country. My boyfriend loves Jazz and Funk. So we usually don't like listening to each others music. lol. He is a musician and he can be pretty fussy about his musical tastes.

I quit vaping pretty often, as I find the taste is hard to find sometimes. Since I'm not addicted its easy to do. I like spending time with my 3 parrots and sometimes I like to game , recently got back into an old game called diablo 2. I have a youtube channel showing off my little cockatiel , and how she can fetch things for a treat. I do not recommend getting a pet parrot unless you can really devote yourself to them for at least 20-30 years, they can live a long time, their messy and their more like people, instead of a pet. It trains you most of the time. Their wild animals and they need a lot of devotion to be happy in our small homes, as the sky is their home in the wild. I find it really sad when someone keeps it in the cage. I let mine out for at least 6 hours a day to exercise, enjoy their playgrounds, and play/ hang out with me. I also have a bird room for them when I cannot be home .

If I didn't bore you feel free to send me a message :] Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Vape Club
Heya Aisling, welcome to the planet from the other side of the pond! :welcome1:

Nice intro too....most newbies just say....hello! :D

I'm a bit of rocker too, like me 1960's & modern psychedelic/stoner/kraut/prog/space rock, as well as the good old fashioned '50's rock n roll....and a bit of metal to boot too....AC/DC & Black Sabbath mainly.

Hope you have fun in here...great forum is this here monkey house! :)2

AcmeFog
attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Alsing ,Delighted to make your acquaintance !!! Great intro by the way !!!

Premier Ecigs
Hi and welcome to the planet.
Great intro [emoji106]

Vape Green
Smoore
Hi and welcome to the community. Any questions, feel free to ask. If not just join in and have some fun

Back
Top Bottom