Innokin
What's new

Squonk pin

greenbrucelee

Achiever
Would the squpns pin from my drop RDA fit in my going?

If not would the pin I have with my bonza fit in the goon?

I don't seem to have a goon one

Elux
Vape Green
Thanks. Just a bit unsure what RDA to use on my new drone squonk which is coming in two hours.
I'd start with the drop as it's the hardest of the 3 to over squonk then the bonza in second place then the goon when your ready to clean up the mess from over squonking

I'd start with the drop as it's the hardest of the 3 to over squonk then the bonza in second place then the goon when your ready to clean up the mess from over squonking

IllI do the drop my bonza is slightly knackered because one of the plates that you tighten has become a bit bent and comes out and you basically have to take the whole thing to bits to realign it. Think it's a design flaw.

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
1 x Drone BF and 1 x Speeding ticket then?

Which colour option did you go for? I nearly ordered the Black & Silver option but ended up buying a DIY kit DNA75c and will 3D print it.

1 x Drone BF and 1 x Speeding ticket then?

Which colour option did you go for? I nearly ordered the Black & Silver option but ended up buying a DIY kit DNA75c and will 3D print it.

Have gone black silver. Was going to go all black but went silver black to go with my black n sliver drop. Only time I've ever had a speeding ticket is when I had a Nissan Micra and I accelerated down a hill because I wasn't sure I would get up the top of the next hill. There was a camera in the middle

Vape Superstore
Got it set up not sure if my wick should be longer though.
IMG_20190213_150715.jpg
IMG_20190213_150715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom