Innokin
What's new

vapesmarter needs some advice on battery size

I think one would requires one's mouth to be lined with absestos to vape a mech fitted with a 21700 battery! Sheesh!

is one the brother of 2. or where you born with someones plums in your mouth. final thought are you really Jacob Rees Mogg:). sorry mate i just prefer "I think i would need my mouth................. but then again i am from Dudley.
Theres lots of 21700 mechs, the 21700 provides more amps than 18650 meaning you could build lower than 0.2 ohms

Vape Club
is one the brother of 2. or where you born with someones plums in your mouth. final thought are you really Jacob Rees Mogg:). sorry mate i just prefer "I think i would need my mouth................. but then again i am from Dudley.
Theres lots of 21700 mechs, the 21700 provides more amps than 18650 meaning you could build lower than 0.2 ohms

Nah Crusty me ald muckah.....just zat i is able to spek proper inglish innit! :D

Stu told me, that he resists trying to make mech epipes with 18650s in them, cos the the power delivery would produce a very hot vape....so i just thought a 21700 would be akin to inhaling magma gases!

I use 18500's quite often in a mech tube, they can manage about 15A at about 1100mAh. Ecolux are a good source.

AcmeFog
liz my wife says I'm, not god which I find surprising as me and god are pretty much up there (ho hum) but just look at the platypus that was a bit of a balls up......... on gods part

and so are batteries for me

I'm using 18350 for some of the pipes i feeling my way along in making but the 18650 is too big so.....what other sizes can i use that give the oomph and are good?
We are all our own god..your a artisan god...gods sometimes need to delegate especially where batteries are concerned.

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
Would dual or more 18350's side by side not do?

Size small good power easily fitted in a pipe

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom